New..need advice

papayazz

hi everybody..I'm 70 yrs old and want to grow a plant. I have a MM card. I need to know what I need to just grow one plant at a time. I have a 200 watt grow lite with a reflector. It will be grown inside.what do I need to add to the topsoil to get it to bud? I tried growing before and it will grow to about 3 feet and stop.no buds,just shake to use. I can't afford a setup for growing like I see in the photos on here and other sites. Is it possible to have a simple setup that doesn't cost alot? thanks for any help

Hi papayazz, 70 and trying to grow your own. :thumb:
:welcome: to 420Magazine.
:thanks: for joining the best 420 site on the net.
Are resident connoiseur Pit Viper has showed you what you need to read.
Start there and then ask questions.
Lots of helping people here.
:peace:

:welcome: Welcome to 420!!:welcome:

I spend hours just looking at pics here. This is a great site to learn, get educated and participate in AWARENESS and promote LEGALIZATION!

We are all glad :yahoo: you joined us. We hope you visit often.

Look here for the Home Page:

420 Magazine

The home site is divided into Sections that I call Forum Topics. Those are divided into THREADS, and the Threads are divided into POSTS.
I wish someone had told me that my first day on a forum site.

AFTER the plant is mature, you have to change its cycle. There is a GROW or VEG cycle, then a BLOOM or FLOWERING cycle. To start the 2nd cycle, you have to change the light exposure to half, or much less than ti was getting.

I VEG with 24/7 light for 5 weeks, then change to 12/12 light to induce Flowering.

Back
Top Bottom