Very new to growing! All advice is welcome as I need a lot

Advanced Nutrients FTW. The only trusted brand of pro growers.
If you're using coco, follow the instructions of how much to use per L. The coco needs the calmag, so mix it in with your nutes. When you get your nutes, read the feed amount per L, and cut that by 1/4.
And is bid bud worth adding into the mix? How do you go about adding nutes after you add what’s minimally needed?

And is bid bud worth adding into the mix? How do you go about adding nutes after you add what’s minimally needed?
Just add it in with the rest of the already mixed water.

. It’s a 24x24x48.
I'm growing 2 plants in soil a 24x24x44"box,so give me an @carcass when you start a journal-
I'd like to follow your grow when you get it going.
I can tell you for sure that two plants is the limit in there,and really ,one plant would be ideal-
in that small space,controlling the width is going to be as important as controlling the height.

You might want to check out post#55,page 3 of my journal (link is in my sig) if you'd like a look at how crowded it
will get in there as the plants start spreading out-those 2 plants ended up male,so they didn't get much bigger before I had to trash them,but they were well on the way to out growing the space...so you may want to read up on the various methods of controlling the upward and outward growth of the plants
(Topping, LST, Supercropping, Quadlining, etc.)

I'm growing 2 plants in soil a 24x24x44"box,so give me an @carcass when you start a journal-
I'd like to follow your grow when you get it going.
I can tell you for sure that two plants is the limit in there,and really ,one plant would be ideal-
in that small space,controlling the width is going to be as important as controlling the height.

You might want to check out post#55,page 3 of my journal (link is in my sig) if you'd like a look at how crowded it
will get in there as the plants start spreading out-those 2 plants ended up male,so they didn't get much bigger before I had to trash them,but they were well on the way to out growing the space...so you may want to read up on the various methods of controlling the upward and outward growth of the plants
(Topping, LST, Supercropping, Quadlining, etc.)
I’ll definitely make sure to @ you when I’m about to start my journal.

I am concerned about the space of one 2x2x4, so I may move one of two plants to a closet I’ll get set up. I can tell once I put a pot in the tent, I’ll have even less room to work with lol.

May need a bigger tent...haha :nervous-guy:

Wow, thank you so much for swooping in with the info.

So what I got was
- to run an extraction fan 24/7
- keep the rh below 65% when the carbon filter is in place
- the carbon filter isn’t necessarily needed during veg

How high should the rh be before adding the carbon filter for flower? I know you don’t want the humidity too high.
Anywhere from 40-55% rh usually in flower.

You should try coco for 1 plant and soil for another, see what produces better results. That’s what I’m doing.:smokin:
I’ve got 3 nice gorilla glue Autoflower seeds. I think I may just do that and see which produces the best bud. I may even do a different nutrient, light and water cycle just to see what results I obtain.

I’ve got 3 nice gorilla glue Autoflower seeds. I think I may just do that and see which produces the best bud. I may even do a different nutrient, light and water cycle just to see what results I obtain.
Diff nutes maybe, but diff water and light schedule, idk. Their all autos, so to have all 3 on diff light schedules would be silly if their all in the same tent. Watering, well. Read this watering guide

Diff nutes maybe, but diff water and light schedule, idk. Their all autos, so to have all 3 on diff light schedules would be silly if their all in the same tent. Watering, well. Read this watering guide
[/QUOTE
Would a light of this caliber work? I’m not looking to break the bank card on LEDs just yet lol

Attachments

• 059080E8-3CC6-43DF-A604-AB6D8C898FF5.png
    059080E8-3CC6-43DF-A604-AB6D8C898FF5.png
    457.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 04F99DEE-9DCE-4F88-9E3C-D13A630C253C.png
    04F99DEE-9DCE-4F88-9E3C-D13A630C253C.png
    311 KB · Views: 53
Deffinetly not. Get a decent led grow light. With 3 plants, likely a 1000w equivalent . @Pennywise ?

Look into the hlg 135 watt v2 . It would fit a 2x2 very well. It's an easy diy fixture that will give great results. There are easy building tutorials on YouTube as well as great support here.

Back
Top Bottom