Hey Everyone!

II'd say foliar feed them in the evening
Now that's something I've never done. I don't even mist my clones. Not saying it's not a good thing as I don't have experience with it. Just never felt the need to do it. Now if I had a Cal Mag issue I might foliar with Cal Mag or Epsom Salts. But I don't usually have that issue because I feed Cal Mag on the very 1st day that I start feeding. I find 2 ml. per gal. during veg & 3 ml. during flower takes care of that happening 90% of the time.

Welcome aboard, you’ll find a wealth of information from the folks here, and congrats on joining the legal growing community! I went to school in SW Va…absolutely beautiful country.
Awesome Thank you I actually work at VaTech I truly love it here I’ve been in Va since 2011 I was born and raised in SW Pa traveled around a lot then landed here for the rest of my days lol

What’s that ??
Foliar Feeding is spraying the under sides of the leaves with nutrients. Leaves can uptake nutes from the underside. But not from the top side. I personally see no need for it unless a plant has some sort of deficiency. It's a faster way to help plants recover then just increasing the strength of nutes you feed with.
Most of the time it will be a Calcium, Magnesium or Nitrogen deficiency if you get one so you would just spray with a Cal Mag & water mix. Cal Mag is 1-0-0 so it has Nitrogen in it too.

Foliar Feeding is spraying the under sides of the leaves with nutrients. Leaves can uptake nutes from the underside. But not from the top side. I personally see no need for it unless a plant has some sort of deficiency. It's a faster way to help plants recover then just increasing the strength of nutes you feed with.
Most of the time it will be a Calcium, Magnesium or Nitrogen deficiency if you get one so you would just spray with a Cal Mag & water mix. Cal Mag is 1-0-0 so it has Nitrogen in it too.
Oh ok so far they seem to be very healthy thanks

Back
Top Bottom