new on the block

BloYaMind

whats up community,this is BloYaMind from PA.Im new to the site and so far Im glad im regesterd.I been checkn out some of the threads and this is the place for me.Im tryn to figure out how to be more involved in the comm.convos so if any body can help me out,,hit me up!

Hey BLoYaMind :welcome: Thank you for become part of this fantastic Community...420! Now what can We do for you? What are you looking for information wise? Do you like Contests? Cool! Vote in the December Contests going on now!
420 Contests - 420 Magazine
Best Member, Best Plant and Best Nug. :cheer:
Keep in touch and post often, Get to know all the Great Members here. We will be looking for you Friend! :roorrip: :peace:

Welcome BYM, Hows the weather back there ? No outside grows going on I'll bet !? My ex used to live in Beaver Falls .Nice trout fishing back there .Good luck and good growing

BloYaMind wassup brother? I read your intro and will hook you up with links to some terrific Grow Journals in progress with great people. :welcome to 420Mag and now that you've climbed aboard why don't you :surf: the Grow Journals and let us know what you think. We are here to spread truth and knowledge about all things Cannabis. Hope you hang out and get to know the great people here at 420 and please let us know if we can do anything to assist you in any way.
Here are the links:
Coming along nicely
OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009
Barney's Farm Organic Soil Grow
The VipersNest Continuous
Let's grow some Weed!
Tiger Balm's First Grow - Soil, AMS free, Mandala Satori, and AMS Medijuana

Back
Top Bottom