New Product Announcement, Zkittlez & Gorilla Alien

Which strain do you like best?

• Gorilla Alien

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Zkittlez

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
I would like to pin to the top of this that...

Dr Seeds and I are 90mins from each other in location, I paid for express shipping.
Dr Seeds likes to promote the Artwork and Tins,
Dr Seeds should have more stickers and less excuses!
(It's spring, we're busy making mad money and can't afford to keep up with the stickers):rolleyes:

Since you don't like to engage in the open...
I'll stop dirtying up your promo thread here and continue in my journal...
I appreciate the feedback.

I dunno, they said they were back-ordered on the 20th, that was a Wednesday. Canada Post states 1-2 days delivery for Express Post. Canada Post doesn't care if you live across the street, it still has to be processed.
If they fulfuilled the back order by Friday, then you got your order in one day. Canada Post does not ship weekends unless back logged. In a worse case you got it in two days delivery.
What's the problem again about the shipping?

Born and raised Canadian here,
don't need a lesson on Postal Services, thanks.

Yes, the package did make it in express time,
after the back order hold.
But I got an email from Canada Post on that Tuesday-18th with the notification "In Transit"
That's where and why the confusion began...
Apparently, with an in house postal machine,
you can fire off labels and not actually send anything,
and the Tracking will show "In Transit" with a little icon of a truck even...

Have a look at the discussion and YouTube video in my journal for the full picture...
:nomo:

But I got an email from Canada Post on that Tuesday-18th with the notification "In Transit"
That's where and why the confusion began...
Apparently, with an in house postal machine,
you can fire off labels and not actually send anything,
and the Tracking will show "In Transit" with a little icon of a truck even...
Wrong! In house postal machines generate labels, which state on the CP site that a labels has been generated, In transit means it is in transit. Canada Post has it. What happens then is up to them.
I live in Canada too, and ship worldwide starting with Canada Post. I also order internationally, and many times I get a package I ordered that still says it hasn't arrived in this country, yet it is in my hands.
Don't be fooled by Canada Post and their tracking updates.

Honestly I think you are being too hard on them. You got your package in time, they told you there was a delay and they explained the sticker.
I would just move on and use another source if you are that bitter you package never arrived overnight.

Wrong! In house postal machines generate labels, which state on the CP site that a labels has been generated, In transit means it is in transit. Canada Post has it. What happens then is up to them.
I live in Canada too, and ship worldwide starting with Canada Post. I also order internationally, and many times I get a package I ordered that still says it hasn't arrived in this country, yet it is in my hands.
Don't be fooled by Canada Post and their tracking updates.

Honestly I think you are being too hard on them. You got your package in time, they told you there was a delay and they explained the sticker.
I would just move on and use another source if you are that bitter you package never arrived overnight.

I understand that you are the definitive on all matters Canada Post...:adore:

But I am not lying! It happened as I said it did,
and I asked them about it and they backed it up with this answer:

"Because we generated the shipping label on Tuesday. The entire order ships today. "

And to be clear, my question to them was:

"Does that mean the whole order was held back because of the 1 backorder? Why did I get a shipment notification on Tuesday? "

So, there's that...

That's what I'm pissed about, the missing sticker!! It's not just the shipping, also was not impressed with the look of the seeds, compared to my random ass-old bagseeds!

Have a look at the video in my journal, at the least you will be entertained!!

:Rasta:
I can provide a mountain
Understand @HighTechRasta that I am not taking your side. Your dispute with DrSeeds is your dispute. If you're going to lose sleep because you got a tin that didn't have a sticker on it...…..well...……….
Also he was emailed the very next day after he placed his order and told about the very short back order. He had an opp
I understand that you are the definitive on all matters Canada Post...:adore:

But I am not lying! It happened as I said it did,
and I asked them about it and they backed it up with this answer:

"Because we generated the shipping label on Tuesday. The entire order ships today. "

And to be clear, my question to them was:

"Does that mean the whole order was held back because of the 1 backorder? Why did I get a shipment notification on Tuesday? "

So, there's that...
Send a screenshot of your order then. No one is disputing the date you recieved your order. The date your order was placed is printed on the order. I’ve admitted there was a short back order on northern lights but I also said I notified you the next day and gave you the opportunity to substitute. I remember telling shipping to email every customer to make sure that people wouldn’t get anxious. What I am saying here is that with Dr. Seeds you will get quick shipping. We are usually next day and in rare cases where there is a delay we deal with it professionally.

IDK guys, here’s where my head’s at:

-Dr seeds invites HTR for an in-person tour of the office and to grab some stickers (and maybe some seeds).

-HighTechRasta accepts (reluctantly) and shows up in a chill fashion, because let’s face it everyone’s always cooler in person than over keyboards.

-All (EDIT: of us) get the followup of what a cool experience it was visiting the office and an update that the seeds (though on the surface didn’t look like much) TOTALLY REDEEMED THEMSELVES on the harvest.

~End Scene

Back
Top Bottom