New RooR bong

Yes, roorman you are correct about the colors and thickness. and i wasnt saying that he could get the same pipe for cheaper. but ya know from germany. so hostile. hehe. stay green. peace.

stonerbabe69 said:
i believe i just creamed myself when i saw that picture.

What about these, do they do something for you? :cheesygrinsmiley:

VivaCuervo.JPG

RooR.JPG

Sorry, I couldn't resist! :Rasta:

isos very nice bong..its a beauty!!!! congrats! hope you have very nice sessions with it! =)

very sick roors isos... unfortunately i just had to sell my roor perc black label b/c of my move... but i'm fixing to take a trip to dementia to get some more things when i get back to cali... they have such a sick collection there for very reasonable prices... it looks like you are taking very good care of them. keep it up! :bongrip:

Thanks guys I love it, worth every penny :) Just got done cleaning it with rubbing alcohol and salt, and the fucker is lookin pretty

excellent collection roorman :cool: I like those glass jars with corks. Dementia has so much roor gear its crazy :cheesygrinsmiley: A roor hoodie, glass container, and pouch are things I gotta get

hedigoodness said:
you could have payed that much and got one from germany. o well, to each his own. i work in a headshop, we almost got german roors then they called and asked what we sell, someone said adult toys, movies, tobacco. they dont sell to sex shops. but now we have what we could get which is ridiculously overpriced american ones, but ill sell you one anytime you want, b/c if you wanna buy it, its the best thing on earth. stay green. peace. ps- still a nice pipe/bowlpiece none the less

if you go to roor.de the ice master 5 costs 230+tax+shipping. I bought a the same one from us roor (straight chamber w ice catcher) for 205+tax. Also waiting a month for shipping is a drag, I'd much rather just go pick it up than waiting forever anyday. personally, I dont even give shit between roor de and roor us, is alll good homie:smokin:

I am lovin the bad ass bong, nice milk shot too. HIT IT BIGGG

Back
Top Bottom