New strain, calcium deficiency?

Sangmang

Glue Sniffer strain
Coco/perlite
2nd or 3rd week veg
~600ppm megacrop 2 part 5.8ph
300w Mars hydro led(14" up?)

I am using a ratio including less Nitrogen because I ALWAYS have N tox to some extent. However, that lowers my calcium as well being that its calcium nitrate. So I add a full dose(2ml/gal) of TPS calmag(no nitrogen) with feeds.

Plants are growing well but leaves throughout plant are showing these brown spots around the edges.

Any ideas? Thanks!
20230523_133805.jpg
20230523_133800.jpg
20230523_133737.jpg

hey bud, could be a few things. BUT, id have to go with " to much light". Turn light down a tad and see what happens. You see how the tips are kinda tryn to point up on ridges, and are whitish? Thats a sign of to much light.

More light, demands more nutes.

So,

To much light, OR, PH off, or Mag deficiency,

Calcium problems look like rust spots on a bad paint job, and i dont see that issue.

hey bud, could be a few things. BUT, id have to go with " to much light". Turn light down a tad and see what happens. You see how the tips are kinda tryn to point up on ridges, and are whitish? Thats a sign of to much light.

More light, demands more nutes.

So,

To much light, OR, PH off, or Mag deficiency,

Calcium problems look like rust spots on a bad paint job, and i dont see that issue.
This was it, I raised the light a couple inches and turned it down slightly now they're happy. Thanks!

This was it, I raised the light a couple inches and turned it down slightly now they're happy. Thanks!
awesome Bud, your welcome.. Hope your problem free from here on out,!

Back
Top Bottom