Seedling new growth slightly pale green: Nitrogen excess or deficiency?

I will say they are looking much better, :thumb:
as far as the fish crap/poop lol half the additives are pretty much fish shit lol. just confirms one mans feces is another mans gold:rofl:
@johnehazeharvester do you have a grow journal started? if you do I would like to follow and see how the BG grow

as far as the fish crap/poop lol half the additives are pretty much fish shit lol. just confirms one mans feces is another mans gold:rofl:
@johnehazeharvester do you have a grow journal started? if you do I would like to follow and see how the BG grow

Yes, I have a grow journal. If you go to my profile you could find it. It is titled 4 Feminized Strains, 1 Closet, 2,200 Watt LED. I am flying today but will update it at the airport

Improved a bit, yeah? Lookin' pretty good to me! Dunno if this was mentioned, but maybe in the future use mycorrhizal fungi and worm casting.
1676298598318.png

1676298653813.png

happy growing! 🌱

they do look good I usually get some discoloring in most seedlings by the time they have their first or second node it works its self out. grow on my friend and make sure you pack a parachute🪂 LOL
Have a safe trip
if I can help in any way just let know :passitleft:

Improved a bit, yeah? Lookin' pretty good to me! Dunno if this was mentioned, but maybe in the future use mycorrhizal fungi and worm casting.
1676298598318.png

1676298653813.png

happy growing! 🌱
mycorrhizalfungi is in my mix and I added it upon transplant. I just got a bag of earthworm castings and plan on adding about an inch of a mix of soil, casting's and perlite. Plants are looking very good. I'll take another picture tomorrow

they do look good I usually get some discoloring in most seedlings by the time they have their first or second node it works its self out. grow on my friend and make sure you pack a parachute🪂 LOL
Have a safe trip
if I can help in any way just let know :passitleft:
I got back yesterday just in time for the super bowl to start and she had them watered perfectly while I was away. They look good

I got back yesterday just in time for the super bowl to start and she had them watered perfectly while I was away. They look good
I finally cut down my first grow so it is nice to have some room in my grow room. I also just ordered some seeds to do microgreens to utilize the spare space of the grow room. I definitely eat more than I smoke.

I just took a few pictures of the plants to give everyone a follow-up
PXL_20230214_112822959.jpg
PXL_20230214_112813226.jpg

PXL_20230214_112745457.jpg

PXL_20230214_112710707.jpg

Back
Top Bottom