New to CO2

Upinsmoke535

Hey guys. Done lots of reading on the topic of using co2. I am not a new grower by any means but it's time to step it up to the big time. Going to be running 20 lights (1000w) soon but for now I am running two flower rooms with 3 600w each and one veg/ clone room. I have been using this setup for a year now and I can pull 1lb per 1000w, but want better. Before I invest in the equipment ( tank co2 ) what do you think I can get my yields too if I only add the co2 ? And what problems can I expect if any? And do you think I will need to time my exhaust to correspond with the co2? It's a air in air out style with no AC yet. The new grow will have AC. But for now I only care about my two rooms.

Yep that's the case. It's in a basement so heat isn't a prob. The walls and floor are cement so the temp stays Ina good range. I also have a stand alone AC unit on stand by if I need. Was thinking I would have to use it. If I time my exhaust to correspond with the co2 levels. Am I correct on this or just out to lunch? If I need I could turn the room to a closed loop but if I don't have to I won't.

Back
Top Bottom