New to gardening and would love all the advice I can get!

mssmokey

I started my germination process on the 14th I did the paper towel method But worked quickly. I was able to plant all seeds on 17th which made my 4th day of starting process and the 5th day 2 had sprouted. and I didnt get to use the real lights at the time jus heating pad and sunlight from outside. I have them in 3" containers now waiting for roots to grow good which are under flourscent light. I had few minor fix its before i wanted to set them in room.
My question is am I suppost to be feeding them already or just wait til I Transfer them in to the 3 gallon containers. I water & mist daily w Ph 6.0 humidity 50-55% temp 68-72. Im in two my 2nd week but I think I should wait til I transfer the container and after recovery change to 400 hps. If anyone has any thought please let me know. I have never tryd garending ever in mylife so this should be interesting. Hope to hear back from u!!!

Hello
First dont feed for about the first month of growing. When you do feed start with about1/2 strength.
You can wait till after you transplant if you do wait, Give your plants a few days to recover from any shock they might go through.
Also if you look around this forum you should find all the answers your looking for.

Hope this helps

Thank you. do you know when i should change light. I was told for veg its better w metal haild. I have a HPS but I can bulbs easy if the hps is not good for them. I looked today the 3rd leafs are coming in so maybe im just over worried. lol

metal halide is better for veg. stage. but if all you have is a HPS then you will be fine.
for the veg stage some start flower around 4-6 weeks,others wait till 6-8 months all depends how much space you have. rule of thumb is the plant will dubble in size during flower stage.

Back
Top Bottom