New to growing, please help

scotiagrowing

I put this one outside and ever since its bottom leaves have been yellowing . It didn't happen until a day after but now they're to the point where they're crispy, and also the rounded leaves that are the first to come up also died ? some of tips of the newer leaves have turned yellow/crispy (only on this one plant ) as well. This one is about a month old. (I didn't have the best lights at first and I think that's why it's coming along so slow ) help??
image25515.jpg
image25517.jpg
image25516.jpg

Welcome to :420: scotiagrowing:high-five:
Its common for those first rounded seed leaves (cotyldones) to leave first along with the first real single blade leaves mostly from low light levels sending the nutrients in those leaves mobile to more growing parts of the plant.If you are short on nutrients the plant also pulls nutrients from lower leaves for new growth up top too.
Those fat indica looking leaves look good overall except that one with the tips. I kinda think it needs food over being burnt and better growers than us could help with more info on plant strain,soil,lights,hours,fertilizer,temps and RH.:peace:

Thank you!!! I'm glad to hear it's not something awful. I haven't been adding anything to them, just watering every three days. Should I look into purchasing a type of plant food or is it still to early for that ?

To me, that almost looks like light burn on the tip of the leaf. Did you gradually introduce it to the sun, or just put it out one day? It may be a little shocked. She doesn't look too bad though!

Also, the color looks a little pale, but that could be the strain/picture. At a month old, you should probably be introducing some light feeding and see how she (hopefully) reacts.

I just put it out one day from the morning till sunset, and I haven't put it out since. I think that might be why it happened cause like I said this is the only plant it happened to and it's the only one I put outside. The paleness is just from the picture quality if we're referring to the same thing. Thanks for the help guys . Not too sure what to get for plant food but I'm sure I can figure it out

Welcome to :420: scotiagrowing:high-five:
Its common for those first rounded seed leaves (cotyldones) to leave first along with the first real single blade leaves mostly from low light levels sending the nutrients in those leaves mobile to more growing parts of the plant.If you are short on nutrients the plant also pulls nutrients from lower leaves for new growth up top too.
Those fat indica looking leaves look good overall except that one with the tips. I kinda think it needs food over being burnt and better growers than us could help with more info on plant strain,soil,lights,hours,fertilizer,temps and RH.:peace:

As he mentioned, the lower leaves are probably mobilizing their nutrients to the new growth. If the plants get any lighter, or the lower leaves start yellowing any more, I'd say it's due for some nutrients.

I'd be surprised if it is light burn, but maybe those spots had water on them, or another factor...

Back
Top Bottom