Help me please

StuckinTheCloset

I have one plant that is a two weeks into flowering and three others in vegatative still. The problem I have is that all my plants are starting to develop dry or crispy leaves that crumble near the bottom and all the tips of the leaves are curled down, I've also noticed light green and yellowing on my top canopy leaves for all my plants. Can someone tell me what's going on? My ph is perfect, the only thing I can thi k of is a deficiency of some kind or maybe there is no more room for the roots

I have one plant that is a two weeks into flowering and three others in vegatative still. The problem I have is that all my plants are starting to develop dry or crispy leaves that crumble near the bottom and all the tips of the leaves are curled down, I've also noticed light green and yellowing on my top canopy leaves for all my plants. Can someone tell me what's going on? My ph is perfect, the only thing I can thi k of is a deficiency of some kind or maybe there is no more room for the roots
20180729_184539.jpg

Attachments

• 20180729_184638.jpg
    20180729_184638.jpg
    613.1 KB · Views: 88
  • 20180729_142716.jpg
    20180729_142716.jpg
    900.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 20180728_130735.jpg
    20180728_130735.jpg
    609.7 KB · Views: 75
What is your grow medium and nutes and feeding schedule? I see a cfl. Is this your primary light source or just supplemental to something else?

As jack said, the older leaves do sometimes give up naturally. I see one pic that appears a bit yellowish but not so sure if it's not the lights playing tricks on us. Hint: take pix with grow lights off. It won't hurt to turn them off long enough for a couple of quick shots.

Actually, your looking pretty good, albeit a little stretchy. Maybe could do with a little more light or possibly closer depending on what you're using. In the pix, the drooping tips really don't set off alarms for me. Don't look bad.

The first pic just looks like a well cared for plant. The color in this plant looks good. If, in fact, your leaves are leaning toward mint green with some yellowing, it's generally indicative of a nitrogen deficiency.

What is your grow medium and nutes and feeding schedule? I see a cfl. Is this your primary light source or just supplemental to something else?

As jack said, the older leaves do sometimes give up naturally. I see one pic that appears a bit yellowish but not so sure if it's not the lights playing tricks on us. Hint: take pix with grow lights off. It won't hurt to turn them off long enough for a couple of quick shots.

Actually, your looking pretty good, albeit a little stretchy. Maybe could do with a little more light or possibly closer depending on what you're using. In the pix, the drooping tips really don't set off alarms for me. Don't look bad.

The first pic just looks like a well cared for plant. The color in this plant looks good. If, in fact, your leaves are leaning toward mint green with some yellowing, it's generally indicative of a nitrogen deficiency.
I have two yellow fluorescents on the sides feeding all the bud sights and a blue fluorescent on top. I'm just using natural potting soil and I'll take more pics and include the fertilizer I use. I only add the fertilizer once a week, and I keep the dose at half the recommended dose. I dont have nutes

The first pic is lights off just my flash, second pic is fertilizer, and third pic is nubs growing at the base of my plant, is it asking for more space?

Attachments

• 20180730_094229.jpg
    20180730_094229.jpg
    779.4 KB · Views: 69
  • 20180730_094549.jpg
    20180730_094549.jpg
    865.5 KB · Views: 102
  • 20180730_094133.jpg
    20180730_094133.jpg
    949.2 KB · Views: 61
The first pic is lights off just my flash, second pic is fertilizer, and third pic is nubs growing at the base of my plant, is it asking for more space?
That last pic. You can add some soil up to the fist node. It's trying to grow more roots

Sorry, "nutes" is an often used reference for nutrients, or fertilizer.

Potting soil is sometimes a bit of a mystery when it comes to being able to properly feed a plant and often requires some additional nutrients as you are doing. The amount, however, is always a question mark.

Your fertilizer has a good ratio for vegging or the growth cycle. For flowering, a higher potassium and phosphorus and lower nitrogen is generally recommended. If your plant is a bit pale green or yellowing, Id be inclined to continue using what you have, however. Nitrogen toxicity, or too much nitrogen, will show up as very dark, somewhat limp leaves, generally in the lower sections of the plant.

You might try stepping up your fertilizer a bit, either in a more concentrated solution or frequency of feeding. Be vigilant of nute burn, or over fertilizing, which will show up as yellow or brown leaf tops, generally effecting younger tender leaves first.

What wattage bulbs are you using? I'm thinking you may be a bit shy.

Back
Top Bottom