New to growing

Got 2 more girls germinating
20181112_192102.jpg

First pic boy is she starting to grow now.. second one you might have a root problem do the same as last time but wait longer this time for the soil to dry out looks like the roots are dieing for oxygen.. you might have to give her h202 like i had to mine looks like you watered around her and she didnt like it!! Them are very good tap roots buddy plant them bad boys put the tap root down. And seed howl up with just a touch of dirt over them water with 5ml of ph water and walk away

First pic boy is she starting to grow now.. second one you might have a root problem do the same as last time but wait longer this time for the soil to dry out looks like the roots are dieing for oxygen.. you might have to give her h202 like i had to mine looks like you watered around her and she didnt like it!! Them are very good tap roots buddy plant them bad boys put the tap root down. And seed howl up with just a touch of dirt over them water with 5ml of ph water and walk away
Girl #1 is a bit more perky this morning.
20181113_072638.jpg

Put the first 2 girls in pots that aren't broken. And started 2 more seeds.
20181113_163636.jpg
You transplanted the first ones?
All they gotta do is pop up now its hurry up and wait time now just keep dripping water over them seeds with ph water at 6.5 do it with a dripper water them with like 15 ml then in 12 hrs again till they break the dirt

When should I start adding nutes? How much and in what order and how often?
20181015_182316.jpg
Next watering lets do a run off and check your ph and ppm itll let us know if you need to add nutes Gotcha on holding for pic!! Do you have a tds meter?

What is ppm and tds meter?
Parts per million is how much nutes you are going to be feeding..the tds meter will let us know if your soil is hot with nutes or if its low with nutes. You can get them off ama**n for 18.69$ youll need it itll be your best friend

Back
Top Bottom