New to outdoor growing

Stoney420

hello this summer i will start growing for the first time outside, i wana no how to start out. how to plant it when to water it and how much water and nutrients what to use and how much and what stage do i feed it. please guys help me out i want my first grow to go really well. thanks
stoney420

I going to tell you an easy way to grow out doors. Get on the internet and look-up a product called the earthbox. With an earthbox you have all the elements you will need to grow from start to finish. With an earthbox all you will need to do is just add water during the whole process from veg to flowering. I tested this last year and the grow process was so easy and the plants turned out better that anything we have tried in dirt before.

Kujoe

the earthbox is a good guide i use a similar deal with 5 gal bucket it allows you to water less . if you dont have a female already then you better get germinating cuz doing this work without an established plant is a waste dont wait for summer it will be here fast

I going to tell you an easy way to grow out doors. Get on the internet and look-up a product called the earthbox. With an earthbox you have all the elements you will need to grow from start to finish. With an earthbox all you will need to do is just add water during the whole process from veg to flowering. I tested this last year and the grow process was so easy and the plants turned out better that anything we have tried in dirt before.

Kujoe

Hey Kujoe i was wondering if you could tell me how you grew in that earthbox

High and welcome to the 420 community. I wish you luck with your upcoming grow. You'll find everything you need to know about growing, and here's a great place to start.
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Ask all the questions you like, and enjoy your stay.

Peace and good growing:rollit:

earthboxes come kinda pricey but they do work. you can copy that idea and make your own earthbox with buckets. easiest cheapest way to go is to germinate your seeds (any way works, in soil,paper towel method, etc.), pot them in good soil (alot of ppl choose fox farms) in an area that gets lots of light, and water whenever the soil beneath the surface feels dry. whether you want the plants in the ground or in a pot is up to you. i've heard you should avoid feeding your plants until they've grown a third node.

I'm using Earthboxes at the present inside a small (4X8) greenhouse I built out of discarded windows found at houses undergoing remodels. Cheap source of materials if you're looking to build your own. But back to the Earthboxes, you can sometimes find them in the paper or craigslist.org and the company sells refill kits for the next season. The plants are between 28-34 inches at present and have flowered.

Kujoe

Doesn't look like the 'earthbox' will support the root system of a very large lady.

I germinate in 4" paper pots in potting soil, keep them under lights for 3-4 days after they pop (the taproot will grow over an inch a day), rip the bottom of the cups off and transplant to 3.5 gallon pots with a 50/50 mix of manured soil from my planting site and commercial potting soil. Those are kept under lights 24/7 for two weeks or until the third leaf system and reduced to 14/7 lighting. A week or two after our final frost day, dependent on the moon, they go outside in the pots until sexing. The ladies are then transplanted into 3' deep holes with the aforementioned amended soil and all but two pots of the males kept for seed far away from the ladies are destroyed.

There's no easy way to grow quality weed. It takes a lot of time, work and dedication. The results are most often in direct proportion to the effort applied.

There's no easy way to grow quality weed. It takes a lot of time, work and dedication. The results are most often in direct proportion to the effort applied.

great words of advice. couldnt have said it better

This is my first time growing (medical use w/card:) and I live in Hawaii (Oahu). A friend gave me 5 plants all were about 1 1/4" tall. I can only grow outdoors (in backyard) so I kept them in the shade for a few days and moved them into direct sunlight where they have been for about 1 month. They receive direct light in the morning and afternoon and indirect light in late afternoon with no nighttime light interruption (except for indirect light from streetlights and nearby windows/yards, moon). Now they are only 2" tall and are already showing their sex. 1 with balls (boy -who has been removed), 3 with hairs (girls) and one that is not showing any sex yet and has round(er) leaf tips I was planning on transplanting them in the ground in the next few days. I have never seen plants this small starting to bud and I am sure I am doing something wrong.

Back
Top Bottom