Experienced indoor - New to outdoors - Outdoor nutrients?

Newguyhere

So I'm looking to go outdoors this year in 100 gal raised pots with 80 babies and was wondering what kind of nutrients are recommended. I'm also looking for a round about number on how much it would cost for a may-october season with those nutrients. Any help out there?

It really depends on what soil you're using and how much you want to push them for yield.

Im looking to get bulk soil from fox farms possibly, either way it will be fresh soil with some bat guano worm castings and other odds and ends, I'm not looking to deprive my garden of good soil and nutrients by any means. I'm familiar with indoor grows and i use ff ocean forrest now with canna products and aptus additives. so i figured maybe fox farms soil and nutrients to hopefully get a good deal from one supplier. any opinions?

I'm really a LOS grower, so I don't use chelated nutrients, but I guess it feels right go with it.

What does LOS stand for? And how hard would it be to push for 4 lbs per plant with the right sun exposure, medium, and nutrients?

Living Organic Soil... as far as pushing yep it's possible with right genetics and constant feeding.

Just a suggestion.. Get rid of the nutes and take a look at worm teas and compost. You can grow some very nice plants this way without all the chemicals

Back
Top Bottom