new to scrog so trying two ways will this be just as good or better

ok read a lot on the scrogging thing , hmmmm hard work , any way i have two plants im using as normal scrog the other is a different method im hopping will be easier and fill the screen much faster without missing the time lapse and it getting too messy , i have had this plant in veg for 5 weeks i have had it tied right over so it horizontal , i have fimmed it in a couple of places all growth is now going north at the same rate i was not going to scrog this plant but i had this idea that if i moved it into the scrog and placed it on something high ( gas tank lol:rofl: ) just below the screen as my scrog is about 3 feet high it would be good timing to fill the screen rather than waiting for every thing to come up like the normal scrog , sorry about my writing and i hope i havnt lost you on this and you understand lol, not great at writing at all
Do you think this will work just as well or better :thumb:

P1050341.JPG
P1050341.JPG
P1050341.JPG

P1050345.JPG
P1050344.JPG
P1050343.JPG
P1050343.JPG

cheers labexperiment , im trying to make it easy, i think tying the plant down for few weeks give the new growth a chance to come up, then i tied the growth down for a bit to get new growth , then i untied every thing and placed in almost touching the scrog which gives me the idea ill get a more even screen .. , ive got the room to mess about with height so im lucky in that way , it means ill always be able to fill then switch 12/12

Peace

Back
Top Bottom