New to the forum, but not to growing

4fingers

Hello, been growing indoors and out for about 15 years. This looks like a great forum. Just wanted to say hello and please be active in your area for legalization.

Thanks, I am no expert, I just do what I do, sometimes it great and other times it's OK. I think outside growing can be more difficult at times, because I just can't get to the plants as much as I would like to. Inside, it's usually better, but the yields outside can be huge. Inside I usually get 1 to 1.5 ounces per plant. Outside the highest yield was about 4 pounds on 6 plants.

Hi 4fingers! Welcome to 420 Magazine and community of members. Happy to have you join us.

Your right that the forums, and more importantly the people, are just great at this site. Very supportive and respectful.

I really appreciate your reminder of being active in pursuit of legalization! I can't believe the changes that have taken place in just the last few years and anticipate the pace of change quickening a little in the coming few years. I never dared dream that one day cannabis might be legal until just the last few years, and still occasionally question if it might really happen.

Be well and happy growing.

Back
Top Bottom