New to the Forums(as a member) and new Grower :)

Should I harvest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

money1994

Hello Guys,

So I have been viewing the forums for quite some time now(5 Months +) but never actually made an account.

All the information is really useful and everything about this website is great even the Advertisement.

I am currently growing 3 Strains 1x Sweet Skunk Auto, 1x Royal Dwarf Auto and 1x Sour Diesel Auto.

Sweet Skunk is at the end of the journey while the other 2 are about 6 weeks old :thumb: .

My Concern is at what time should I harvest since this is my first time(Yes I have read a lot of info)
Some say when 80% of the hairs turn brown, others say when the THC glands turn milky/amber. Reason why I'm concerned as that the plant seems to still be flowering but under the microscope the Glands seem to be milky.

I'm also heading towards that the hairs got burned due to the light being to close(Which I moved further up now) also when I'm saying THC glands I'm referring to the Tricomes

Should I harvest or Should I wait a bit more? Check photos :Namaste:

:welcome: money1994 to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
You would be much better served to post this question in the frequently asked questions area as opposed to here, the section to introduce yourself. :thumb:
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

Back
Top Bottom