New to this forum but I need to keep on learning

cawwwrin

3/13/15 I went into Septic Shock and should have died.

After 2 months in the hospital and getting I'VD heavy opiates, due to 6 hour long surgery of amputations, I was released and prescribed anything and everything. There were many times I felt as if I really did need pain killers. Psychiatric medication, anti-seizure meds, the list went up to about 22 different prescription meds.

I moved back to CA, started medicating (herbally) within less than one month of pain, learning how to walk again, and general stress was eliminated...

The only thing I really need is a little weed in my system and I'm back to my old self.

We see it all over the news now a days, but this has been a slap in the face for ME, how beneficial marijuana can be.
Sorry for the long rant. There's my story and MJ will always be a better alternative than Rx pills in almost many situation.

P.S. - Growing bud is pain in the ass without huge parts of my fingers...but my plants still look immaculate! I hope to be a part of this forum as much as possible. :thumb:

Welcome to the best Cannabis forum on the Internet!

We're happy to have you join us! This place is full of incredible people and amazing information. Should you need anything at all, please feel free to let us know!

I look forward to getting to know you!

Back
Top Bottom