Hoping to Give Back

Obi Wan

Greetings everyone. I've been lurking and researching for some time now. I'm really glad to have found such a well balanced community with a common interest. I've learned so much in the last few months and feel the urge to share my first attempt at growing with the hope that others can learn along with me.

I'm an early 40's family man making my way through life as best as I can. Not unlike most of us. My kids, career and a start-up business take up most of my time these days. I've dealt with severe insomnia for pretty much all of my adult life beginning at the end of highschool. After my 40th Bday I decided to try MMJ to find relief. Nothing has ever helped as much as MMJ has. Over the years I've tried just about everything. Diet, exercise, OTC meds, herbal stuff, and recently doctor prescribed Rx sleep meds. Nothing has worked very well for very long.

MMJ has affected me in a way I had not anticipated. After trying so many things for so many years I felt I really had nothing to lose by trying. MMJ has given me some of the best nights sleep I have ever had. It has also relieved some of the side effects from insomnia as well. Anxiety, stress, depression, lack of concentration and focus have all improved for me. Irritability gone. Anger gone. I just feel better. What a relief. Why had I waited so long? Well, because until recently I legally had to.

I'm a card carrying voting member of NORML. I keep a low profile but help where I can. Hopefully through the sharing of info here I can help others find comfort and peace as well.

Love and respect,
/Obi-Wan Cannabinoid

Nice to see you here on 420mag. Its good to hear you have now found something you can grow your self and help you feel good again. I wish you the best

I can not tell a lie Officer Obi. I put that envelope with my name on it under that pile of garbage. :rofl: Sometimes my mind leaps all over. :ganjamon:

:welcome: Obi. We here at :420: are glad that you are here. It is wonderful that you are a member of one of the fine organizations that are striving to bring some sense about cannabis and hemp to the world. :thanks: As you already know, cannabis has many medical uses. We just want to make as many people aware of that as is possible. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom