New topping style, pics to follow

Romanman45

I have been working on this method for a while and i think i finally got it down. Topping your plants to produce 2 colas is a good idea but how about getting 8-9-10? My method starts with a young sprout, still incased in the seed but cracked. I take the seed shell and squeeze it down onto the stem, not enough to brake it just weaken. If you look at my profile picture thats the plant ill be posting up pictures of. I just put it into flowering and ill post pics up soon, they are amazing, the plant i have been training has 3 main stems, and a massive single stem from the dirt, on the side 2 stems they all have split again procuding 2 tops each and are being tied down. the middle main stem topped it self producing 3 tops, and on one section of the plant has 4 nodes//fanleafs all the way around the stem, never seen anything like this, its going to be the biggest cola harvest iv ever seen so check it out, ask questions and bare with me, week one of flowering has just begun.

Sounds cool Romanman45, if you FIM a plant you can get upto 8 tops anyway cant you??
I dont get what you mean by (I take the seed shell and squeeze it down onto the stem) it will be good to see how it turns out anyway so good luck :passitleft:

When you plant your seed in the groud with its tape root, comming out of the shell, and your seed shell is cracked about to drop off and open up its first set of leaf. You pinch the seed back onto the stem forcing it to top its self from the very start. Pictures will follow this is the sickest plant iv ever seen, and 6-7-8-9-10 tops is an under statement i saw it yesterday it was 2 weeks into flowering and THANK GOD SHE SEXED FEMALE! hah I am honestly hoping for almost 20 tops off this plant, Trainging and methods of the future are leading this dream. ill put pics up later today so check back!

HAH - Wanna know how good i trained this plant? I will post up a picture of 2 fan leafs that grew into eachother out the top of my plant producing 2 stems in 1, and 7 leafs on 1 side like a normal leaf but there were 4 more leafs growing on the wrong side facing the other way on the fan. Pics to follow,
I dont just grow, i lead the path into new techniques.

a great way to produce multiple tops is to start with the typical pinching of the top.....Once you have your 2 tops.....each top should be bent in the opposite direction. making your plant look like its growing sideways..At this point you should trim foliage that faces the floor....the small secondary branches will receive enough light to become their own tops....ive used this method in an outdoor grow...you should have seen the tops....1 plant= 23 tops.....you will need to stake plants like this in multiple places though, but it is an excellent method to increase yeild.

Grow on my friend, Grow on.

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom