New

Gibsonk4h

Its nice that theres a site like this for the common interest of marijuana. Can't wait to here input and help as well, seems to be a very knowledgeable site with alot to offer. So far i like what i see, and thats beautiful buds. :yummy:

Whats up Gibsonk4h? :welcome:to 420Mag! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the universe.
"I've got a Gibson without a case and I can't get that even tanned look on my face.."- I am one..-Roger Daltrey The Who- circa 1973-
sorry but the gibson brought that song to my mind.It also brings back memories of Jimmy Page and a violin bow.
Please feel free to :surf: Our https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some links to our Legal MMJ Gardens that will blow your mind. These and all 420Mag members will be happy you dropped by to say hello. If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Check this hash out guys!
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains
Irishboy's 1080w GLH Inferno
Captain Kronic's Medical Dirt Grow
Lavendars'-Continual Harvest-5th Grow
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

Welcome to the site Gibsonk4h. I'm new here myself, but from what I have seen so far, you are absolutely right in your statement.:hookah:

Thank you for the welcoming. I'm a big fan of The Who, Led too. I really like that bud and plant forum, theres nothing like that around here, its funny seeing what people call schwag on here.

I'm Athur, a totally newbie to this community. Nice to see you all and great to be a part of the community. Hope to get help from you, thank!

Thank you for the welcoming. I'm a big fan of The Who, Led too. I really like that bud and plant forum, theres nothing like that around here, its funny seeing what people call schwag on here.

I also love the Old Rock n Roll:adore: Led Zeppelin, The Who, BTO, Jefferson Starship, I was raised on this shit. :welcome: to the 420Mag Family my friend
Laugh and say I'm green
I've seen things you'll never see.
Talk behind my back
But I'm off the beaten track.
I'll take on anyone
Ain't scared of a bloody nose,
Drink till I drop down
With one eye on my clothes.- Quadrophenia 1973-

I'm Athur, a totally newbie to this community. Nice to see you all and great to be a part of the community. Hope to get help from you, thank!
Hi art and welome my man you should start your own thread and give everybody the chance to say hello and get to know you.

Hi art and welome my man you should start your own thread and give everybody the chance to say hello and get to know you.

Art won't be doing that

because "he's" a

SPAMBOT!!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.:grinjoint:
The above may safely be deleted.

Hello Gibsonk4h, and welcome to your favorite site.

Gibsonk4h said:
I really like that bud and plant forum, theres nothing like that around here, its funny seeing what people call schwag on here.

If you think that is something, wait until you pull out your first couple of well-cured bud that you grew yourself, sample one, and decide to enter the other in the Nug of the Month Contest (be sure to vote in our contests).

Back
Top Bottom