Newbie Doobie Doo

TennTony

Hi everybody. Newb here found this site while doin a google search on cfls, 40 pgs of readin later I'm now a member, awesome website glad to be here.:smokin:

hey TennTony, :welcome:

you definately found a great place to hang out. Tons of friendly and knowledgeable members here :hookah:

for cfl's check out Roseman's thread,, he is the man when it comes to cfl's
CFL Light Tutorial

I am sure he will be by soon to give you the famous Roseman welcome as well..

enjoy :slide: :peace:

Thanks for the welcome. Rosemans thread is A+++ all 40 pgs of it. Lol.

Welcome to 420, :welcome:such a peaceful and informative site. Glad you enjoyed the CFL Tutorial! Many have contributed to it. Glad you joined too.

You've found a very helpful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb! Indoor, Outdoor, Soil, or Hydro (I'm a bubbles grower) CFLs, or HID lights, it is ALL here!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! Look for The Butcher, Green007, or Mostly Crazy, they are very knowledgable. OldMedicineMan has a great thread of information too! :thumb:

The home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

Peace I hope to see you around the forums. :peacetwo:

High and welcome to the 420 community. I hope you'll ask all the questions you have, and make some new friends along the way. Keep on posting!

Peace and 420 :peacetwo:

Thnx for the welcomes everyone. I love the site and can't stay away lol. I'm sure ill have a lot questions along the way and I don't mind askin.

Yes sir I did. Very well done it helped me decide exactly which lights to go with . Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom