Newbie from Northern Nevada

I vote SIP or Earthbox (same, same) or Bill's layering method. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Currently exploring and contemplating Sip or Earthbox, still have probably 6 months or more of nutrients. Been super busy like most peeps this time of year, would like to look into Bill’s method. One concern I have with goin organic is weight and size of pots. Like to remove plants from tent to work on, and these buckets of rain water are kicking my arse. One and two gallon pots are easily manageable atm lol.Thank you fer yer input much appreciated.
:thanks:

The Earthbox is the original SIP as far as I know. Decades old. We've taken that idea and DIY'd it 15 ways from Sunday, but they all follow the same basic principles.

Bigger SIPs can be put on dollies. I grow in 2 gallon buckets which are pretty easy to move around. Smaller plants than growing in a 5 gallon bucket, though.

Lots of variations in the SIP Club thread if you haven't settled on a design yet.

Hey buddy. I hope things are going well in your garden! I've recently started my first journal, definitely do it if you have the time. You'll get incredible support and it will increase your knowledge intake for sure.

What sort of auto strains are you interested in growing? Tent? Are you growing to smoke or just for the botany PhD?

Good luck in all you grow brother

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻
Hey @StonedCrumpet thanks fer the wam welcome, ATM garden going well. Growing a perpetual indoors inside tents. Like Indy fer night and Sati fer daytime, non smoker here all edibles. Like pressing too lol. What is yer current grow style ? Im a Dirt Farmer using the FF Soil and nutrients so far working ok, may try sumptin like organics in the future. However small pots fer me have a lot of advantages. Gots to go,looking forward to seeing you soon. Happy growing.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom