Newbie from Northern Nevada

Need Fer Weed

Hey fellow stoners, been growing Auto’s for about 4 years while lurking on this site. Great site lots of info, hope someday to pass on info that I have gleaned during this adventure. I do not smoke or inhale all edibles fer me. I learned almost everything about smashing on this site alone, forever grateful to 420 and the people who run it. Was a Falconer for many years , Brewed own Beer, still Fly Fish on occasion but my true passion is growing my own medicine.
Would like to try starting a Grow Journal in an attempt to improve my growing habits. I currently have a perpetual grow going . I do not want to document the perpetual, just a single plant is that allowable ? Also when describing equipment used in the grow is it forbidden to identify manufacture name ?
:thanks:

Hey Need, welcome to the site! As you've no doubt already seen there are lots of helpful and knowledgeable growers here happy to offer advice.

You can certainly start a journal for a single plant and that's great way to attract followers and ask for help if you need it.

Mostly it's the sponsors' products that get named, but I've seen exceptions to that as well.

lucky fer you it was not Chickem Poop. Lookin to maybe goin Organic in the future.
:peacetwo:
Same! I'm just getting my bottles used up then will be trying dry amendments so I can just water when needed 👌🏽

Same! I'm just getting my bottles used up then will be trying dry amendmentsve so I can just water when needed 👌🏽
Will keep an open eye on your progress if you don’t mind, I like the water only approach. Frickin PHlng really gets old. Unfortunately I have 2 Apera’s and another backup, and a fair amount of liquid nutrients.

Welcome! Also lurked for awhile before joining in on the conversations. Can never have enough grow journals, hope to see one from you in the future!
Thank you @ supraboosta for the warm welcome, never done a journal. Should be interesting as I am pretty computer stupid. Do you do photos or autos, in soil or hydro ? i would like to check your grows out as well. Happy growing.
:high-five:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Need Fer Weed

Will you be growing indoors or outdoors?
What of nutrients will you be using?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hey fellow stoners, been growing Auto’s for about 4 years while lurking on this site. Great site lots of info, hope someday to pass on info that I have gleaned during this adventure. I do not smoke or inhale all edibles fer me. I learned almost everything about smashing on this site alone, forever grateful to 420 and the people who run it. Was a Falconer for many years , Brewed own Beer, still Fly Fish on occasion but my true passion is growing my own medicine.
Would like to try starting a Grow Journal in an attempt to improve my growing habits. I currently have a perpetual grow going . I do not want to document the perpetual, just a single plant is that allowable ? Also when describing equipment used in the grow is it forbidden to identify manufacture name ?
Welcome to the club ! From what I understand, you can briefly mention the manufacturer here & there. They don't want you harping on a light, tent, etc. that aren't one of the sponsors products. They don't want people buying other lights when they have sponsored lights & the sponsors are the ones who make this site possible. Pretty understandable. There is one light company they don't want you to mention at all because they started a lot of drama on this site a while back.

Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome: :high-five::ciao:
My apologies for being so late. :Namaste:
How is your garden doing?
Are you in soil?
Talk soon.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome: :high-five::ciao:
My apologies for being so late. :Namaste:
How is your garden doing?
Are you in soil?
Talk soon.
Take care.

Bill284 😎ere
Hey @Bill284 thank you fer the warm welcome no apologies needed, thinking we’re all stoners here lol. Been busy got a 18 Auto plant perpetual and a 5 gal multi pot goin. Dirt farmer here, not a lot of experience thinkin bout starting a Grow Journal here on you peeps great site. Not sure which direction in the future I want to go yet, Hydro, Sip, or earth box, or get good with dirt ! :thanks:
:passitleft:

Hey @Bill284 thank you fer the warm welcome no apologies needed, thinking we’re all stoners here lol. Been busy got a 18 Auto plant perpetual and a 5 gal multi pot goin. Dirt farmer here, not a lot of experience thinkin bout starting a Grow Journal here on you peeps great site. Not sure which direction in the future I want to go yet, Hydro, Sip, or earth box, or get good with dirt ! :thanks:
:passitleft:
Good morning my friend, nice to meet you. :high-five:
I have a layering method- Bill284 Method with perlite bokashi and frass that's so simple and works really well.
In my thread's there's pictorials everywhere.
I can help if you like.
Works great in soil.
Just a thought.
Tag me when you start a journal.
I'll tag along and pester you :rofl:
Jus kidding. ;)
Talk soon.

Bill284 😎

Hey buddy. I hope things are going well in your garden! I've recently started my first journal, definitely do it if you have the time. You'll get incredible support and it will increase your knowledge intake for sure.

What sort of auto strains are you interested in growing? Tent? Are you growing to smoke or just for the botany PhD?

Good luck in all you grow brother

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

Back
Top Bottom