long time lurker turned member

neon green

Like it says I've lurked on this and other sites for about 3 years soaking up knowledge and using it to be the grower I am today. I've decided to join because I'm not seeing much more new useful info on the board, if the more advanced growers would be willing to share the info gained over the years with the growing world of Indoor cultivation.
Personally I've been growing for about 5 years with the same 2 strains perpetually so I've pretty much got basics down and moving into more advanced and experimental techniques. I've just moved into a 4x4 tent with a 600w baddass bulb aircooled reflector, phantom ballast, 12"x48" carbon filter, LG portable ac (that is running very efficiently), and 2 3' trees. I'm sure I'll get pics up eventually.

:welcome: neon green to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

I may get on that eventually. I'm still working on uploading pics properly atm. Baby steps my friend baby steps. Also I'm mostly doing the journal as a tool other growers can use besides the same 3 or 4 techniques. I don't think I have a completely new way to grow but it's not like anything I've seen on the internet. People that are hungry enough for the knowledge will find it. Thanks for the help. :high-five:

Thanks for the links but.... I'm only mobile. I can't be tied down having a huge laptop or desktop. I have the full site but it's a bit different. I'm really in no hurry when you have to wait 9 months for some top shelf buds.... I can wait a while to get this rolling full speed. I really appreciate all the help though.

Back
Top Bottom