Newbie grower

hd07

i live in fl. where its hot most of the time,i have a fenced in back yard and a screened in pool. i would like to grow possibly mazar and or grapefruit,because they remane low and supposed to be pretty good smoke. i'll be using fox farm soil and nutes,3 gal. pots, but my question is this, will they get enough light in the screened in area? i'm going to spread them around alittle bit and try to make them look like ornamentals, stealthy as possible. i plan on getting fem. seeds and only growing about 3 to 4 plants at a time. any info would be appreciated , thanks

ok... ill reply to my own question,maybe it was too vauge,i just want to know if i'll get enough light growing in a screened in pool area? the top and sides are totally exposed any body? ms. fox? help

Hi HD...welcome to 420... I cant offer much advice, but I can say we have one outdoor plant that is in complete shade that is growing very well with no direct sunlight or special attention. Not sure the difference between "screened in" and "complete shade" but here in hot humid N.C. it seems to work ok.

cool, thanks guys i really appreciate it,if need be i can move em around a bit,i've got to finish my fence first, i figure if i move em in by the pool they'll just like an ornamenal,as long as they're low. fl. is a spooky place for mj. thanks so much

Back
Top Bottom