Newbie here needs help or advice first time please

You should start a thread over in the Grow Journal forum. I personally would like to see how this one turns out.

Yea I will do that also I came home from work and 1 off my plants don't look to good its dark green and feels dry as he'll and the leaves on the outside of them are curling up

I can't upload pic I don't have a computer and there is no browning or spotting and its still on the 400 watt light on 18-6 and im useing flora micro. Gro. And bloom. My ph reads 6.26 my ppm reads 530 and I int gave them 1/4 of food the cart I have for it say for ppm 400-800 and I just got a marina digital thermometer and it reads from the bottom of the rez 86.5f and its 84f in the room

Yea I know I'm trying to explane every detailed about it I found out 2day the temp was to high ppl said to put frozen water bottle in ur rez to cool it down and how would I keep it down these wed is the end of 2 weeks and for me to clean it all out and add new nuts would that fix and there is no signs off root rot

I have no heater in there just a fan so idk how come my water temp high do u have a email I could send u pic through that away

By the way thanks for the advice i got 2 girls and the 1 is a beast with bud all over there in there 5 week in flowing and my leaves are spotting all over is these ok or what is going on with them have pic on my profile leave a comment on it or here thanks

20121219_083221.jpg
20121219_083221.jpg
20121219_083221.jpg

Lol i have all the way up even backed my plants up she is just tall as hell by the pic when will she be ready

Back
Top Bottom