Newbie here needs help or advice first time please

Yea just been to buy to do anything ok i have a question i just got some white rino and sour d and royal cheese i waited until they got there first set of leaves and gave them 1/4 nuts and my leaves are turning yellow again my pph &ppm are right so is it natural for it to happen

If there the very first leaves that were shown once they popped above ground, thats fine they will turn yellow as its the plants way of saying it used all of the its nutrients with in the plant. They will soon turn brown and die off. This is normal.

Now if its any of the top leaves then you may have a problem especially if you dont know the PH. Arer you starting these in soil or coco?

My ph is 6.23 and i started them off in soil until they got there first set of leaves then transplanted them into my dwc system the water temp is 64 and the humidity is high just like seedlings and young plants like

I dont think a drip system would be necessery but if you rather hands free, um i think home depot has them cheap right about now since spring/summer is breaking in. The cheapest one ive ever saw was a 80-180 gallon for $28. But then if you have a petco or patland you can also check there. and if you go to home depot you would want to control the flow of the water since its a drip system so pic up a control valve for $5 they have plastic ones that should fit half inch tubing.

True also with da drip do i let it top feed all the time or do i put i timer on it and it want drawn my girls if the roots are already in the rez

Back
Top Bottom