Newbie on week 8 (flowering week 3) how far from harvest?

saxxon413

ok so everything is going great,there are buds-a-plenty! lol i didnt know much going into this,its my first grow,i didnt expect my plant to ever look anything like this,meaning the bud amount and most of all its height,despite how close ive managed to keep the lights it just kept rising,and for reasons beyond my understanding ive yet to measure actually how tall it is,i will get that when i remember. lol but heres a few pics,and if anybody can give a ballpark guestimate as to how far away from harvest i am id appriciate it,please leave any additional comments or info if you have any,thanks!

P.S. if anybody has any links to any articles or videos on simple drying and curing techniques id appriciate that too,but remember i am a newbie,so lets keep it simple ya dig? lol =]

20130923_080420.jpg

20130923_080442.jpg

20130923_080455.jpg

20130923_080730.jpg

Week_8_flowering_week_3_.jpg

20130923_080507.jpg

minimum 5 weeks to go, most strains take the 8 weeks or better to finish flowering. Most people will tell you to get a microscope as well to look at the trichome colors to tell when it is done for sure. But all those little white hairs will start turning brown/red and will pull back into their calyx which will cause the bud to swell up then you know your getting close.

there was only 2 pics there larson,if i was lookin at the right pics thats amazing! you say your into the 4th week of flowering? i hope mine looks like that on its 4th flowering week,you using bagseed like me? Lol

ahh very nice,im using bagseed,i hadnt gotten a seed in the longest time and then i found 1 in a bag i got so i just said fuck it. Lol do you have anymore pics?

Back
Top Bottom