Watering During Extended Absence

Tejas

Thanks for all the great ideas and information.

I am having to be away from my babies for a few days, how can I set up a simple way to water 2 small pots of seedlings under lights while I'm gone?

A drip watering system comes to mind, but just looking for a quick fix. Any ideas? What do you do in these situations? Stick in the soil watering resevoir?

I appriciate any feed back, thanks.

happy 420, if they are small and your hmidity isnt to low a good drink should keep them going for a few days. or you could get a couple of those water balls at the garden center should keep you out of harms way:peace:

If you think you will be transplanting them soon, do it right before you leave instead. They will take extra long at that point to dry out the pots properly. That can take me from 2 to 4 days between feeds for one interval. fish cake is right about humidity. If you are not too far into bloom, raise the humidity in the room 10% or more (depending on where you start) while you are gone.

:peace:

they will be ok unless your only venting is opening up the closet 6 times a day to look at them. If so they will be dead when you come home. I you vent well cover the soil will save some moister but you may need some smart hands to do a visit while gone.

Back
Top Bottom