Co2 setup question w/ Pics

StoneyLOCO

Would like some clarification about CO2

i've seen threads from people saying they removed their CO2 in the dark cycle and others saying they leave the CO2 24/7........
so my question is: which method is really best?

my second question is: i've got 3 tubes coming from my water resevoir and im wondering if that's as efficient as one tube......is more better, or is it in fact less effective to have multiple tubes?.....
co2_setup.jpg

Any information will be appriciated, as i am sadly a noob!

Re: Co2 setup question w/PICS

There are a lot of posts on here about CO2 use. You may want to read a bunch of them as I found a ton of conflicting or personal ways to add it. I simple use it as a Treat for my girls. I have it set to come on with the lights for about an hour at very low cfh. Then it shuts off until tomorrow. They really do get plenty from the ambient air flow but they do like it if they can get a little extra. In most cases i get grown out of house and home and end up bending, Pruning and tieing plants down because they get too big. CO2 will make them even bigger. Good luck and use it if you got it;. They will only use what they need.

^ Thanks Heart i was kinda concerned that i might harm my girls if I left the Co2 in there 24/7. your infomation eases my mind a bit.

You will be needing some venting with fans here shortly. At that point, You will lose some CO2 saturation due to the exhaust. A gentle breeze is vital to strong plant development and will aid in keeping it cool.

Would like some clarification about CO2

i've seen threads from people saying they removed their CO2 in the dark cycle and others saying they leave the CO2 24/7........
so my question is: which method is really best?

my second question is: i've got 3 tubes coming from my water resevoir and im wondering if that's as efficient as one tube......is more better, or is it in fact less effective to have multiple tubes?.....
co2_setup.jpg

Any information will be appriciated, as i am sadly a noob!

I let mine go 24/7 ... looking good!

Heart Your absolutely right about being grown out of house and home. They blew up like a fat kid at an all you can eat buffet lol! there gettin really bushy! also did get me a 12" oscllitaing fan for the girls. As far as venting for heat and such im not worried at all seeing as ive got a/c vents goin into that closet. which keeps my temps perfect 68low 80max. they are starting to get a lil stanky so i'm gunna built me one those ONA bucket filters that ive seen here think that will work for my small grow?

Buckshot thx for dropn N apperciate the encouragement:thanks::Namaste:

Sounds like you have a near perfect grow situation. Yes the Carbon filters work pretty good. I am lucky enough to have an unused dryer vent to the outside right abouve my grow room. I run the fan into the duct and blow the dankness outside. Air Conditioning is an awesome perk to be able to tap into. Not only for temps but for humidity too. I may have to look into that. I have a hard time keeping below 85 degrees.

Just thought people should see what happens after 2-3 days with Co2 compaired with the pic from day 1.
grow_3days_after_Co2.jpg

Huge growth in my opinon!

Back
Top Bottom