Newbie on 2nd week of flowering,need a little help plz

saxxon413

hey everyone,so ive got whats turned out to be a very nice indica female,some of the fan leaves are rather large,7 weels old 2nd week of flowering,i started 12/12 with 3 26watt cfl's rather early i know,but i only had 1 seed so i wanted to waste as less time as possible trying to find out if it was male or female,but lucky me its a girl. so i just have a few questions,i just wanna know some basics like does she look healthy? also,i understand this growing thing is a long complicated process,i am indeed very patient,but as i said before this is my first grow,so by the looks of thing can any1 give me like a ballpark guess as to how far away i am from harvest? as always any additional comments and info are greatly appriciated.

20130918_110011.jpg

20130918_110206.jpg

20130918_110143.jpg

20130918_110545.jpg

looks ok. a little stretchy if being hard on u but thats being picky. generally allow 9weeks for flower, obviously some flower faster and some sooner. just dont cut it early wen u get excited at the sight of bud. get a jewellers loupe and check crystal weekly from week 7, when u have around 30%+ amber colour thats a good time to chop.

Back
Top Bottom