High you guys ? Welcome. I'd go with a 4' x 4' tent for that light. You always need room for extra equipment at some point or another. Mars Hydro has decent tents for a fair price. @SmokeSara is the Mars Hydro sponsor here. She'll pop in & make some suggestions for you since I tagged her.
:green_heart: Thanks for tag

I also looked at sponsers but I will take a closer look today. The only tent sponser I saw was Gorilla but I am known to be blind so as I said I will look again.
Mars Hydro not only sell led but also sell high-quality tents:cool:

Indoor Grow Tent 39''X39''X72''- (100x100x180cm) - Mars Hydro
This tent is perfect for you.
High-quality 1680D canvas being double stitched, (ALL OTHERS BRAND grow tent is 601D canvas) which is tear-proof for perfect light locking, No light leaks or rips at all.
And the price is reasonable, only cost 127usd, if you use the coupon code ‘420magazine’,you will get more 3% discount. :hookah:

Indoor Grow Tent 39''X39''X72''- (100x100x180cm) - Mars Hydro
This tent is perfect for you.
High-quality 1680D canvas being double stitched, (ALL OTHERS BRAND grow tent is 601D canvas) which is tear-proof for perfect light locking, No light leaks or rips at all.
And the price is reasonable, only cost 127usd, if you use the coupon code ‘420magazine’,you will get more 3% discount. :hookah:

Thanks for the fast response! The company of my light actually said it's slightly to big and reccomended a 36x36 or a second light. I didn't think three inches would be that big of a deal... I may give up and just get this as it's the best quality for the money. I just wish it had a vent on the bottom to pull cold air in. Unless of course that was an old review and it has been corrected.

Thanks for the fast response! The company of my light actually said it's slightly to big and reccomended a 36x36 or a second light. I didn't think three inches would be that big of a deal... I may give up and just get this as it's the best quality for the money. I just wish it had a vent on the bottom to pull cold air in. Unless of course that was an old review and it has been corrected.
three inches is not a big problem. We have air ducts above and below our tents, as you can see in our product pictures

Attachments

• 42295F72-A227-4331-92A8-44DA0118030F.jpeg
    42295F72-A227-4331-92A8-44DA0118030F.jpeg
    915.5 KB · Views: 21
I do think it is a standard tent , the fans are rvk and filter is rhino , both the little fans was in the package and the tent , two yo-yo as well

three inches is not a big problem. We have air ducts above and below our tents, as you can see in our product pictures

Yeah now that I open my eyes a little wider I do see the vents... I had been looking at so many things today that surprisingly words were easier than pictures LOL. Either that person was talking about a different product(happens on Amazon) or just complaining(again, happens on Amazon). Chances are I will be purchasing this tent in the near future, thanks!

We have options like that here too but I am more of a get it as you need it. I am not worried about my bedroom smelling like the plant but my wife might be, time will tell. I don' t have the cash for a carbon filter rn. I can get a tent, I already bought the light and fans for circulation aren't that expensive. Part of me is thinking of just building a 3x3x6 or 7 space but I have a feeling the tent may be cheaper and honestly I am too damn lazy =] I enjoy building things but I have to clean the area where it is going and move my desk to the garage so it fits. Add building the space to that, na I'm good. Plus I don't have the tools lol. Not to mention I would like to make it where it comes apart easily so when I move it can be consolidated.

We have options like that here too but I am more of a get it as you need it. I am not worried about my bedroom smelling like the plant but my wife might be, time will tell. I don' t have the cash for a carbon filter rn. I can get a tent, I already bought the light and fans for circulation aren't that expensive. Part of me is thinking of just building a 3x3x6 or 7 space but I have a feeling the tent may be cheaper and honestly I am too damn lazy =] I enjoy building things but I have to clean the area where it is going and move my desk to the garage so it fits. Add building the space to that, na I'm good. Plus I don't have the tools lol. Not to mention I would like to make it where it comes apart easily so when I move it can be consolidated.
Okay mate , that tent is 1.2 m x 2.4 m as well just to give u a idea

With proper Topping, LST & Trimming you can yield this fairly easy. I'm still shooting for a 1 pounder ...lol.

I am familiar with topping - I will be trying my hand at this to create clones or should I use the growth that comes in diagonally at the nodes for this? I may try FIMing at some point but I want to get better at LST before I go damaging the plant. I know topping is damaging the plant but Idk, it just seems like plants respond to that better but I really don't have experience one way or another.

I want to learn LST for sure as this seems SUPER benefical for yeilds. It seems pretty straight forward to do, just support the plant at the base, bend the top (the opposite direction, if I remember correctly anyways - I will read up on it again before I do it lol) and as the branches grow bring them back into space that was created opposite the top. Everything should keep more or less even and grow upwards thus getting buds more light, air etc.

I need help with trimming. My luck I will cut the wrong stuff and the plant be like what the hell are you doing? I keep anything that dies trimmed and when the plant produces buds I will trim the lower stuff to direct the energy upwards. But what is the lower stuff - below the canopy obv but I think I am okay with popcorn buds as I can just roll a joint with them. What else should be trimmed?

I think we are all aimming for one pound harvests. I hear they can be typical outside in the ground.

When I do my trim for flower I cut off all the little twig branches. I only leave the thicker 1/4" or thicker branches. That way you get very little popcorn bud & Cola's a foot long or more. Those large colas will weigh more then a bunch of popcorn bud. I haven't done this with an auto as I find them finicky. I've hermied Auto's a couple times experimenting. Never had a problem with Photo's though.

When I do my trim for flower I cut off all the little twig branches. I only leave the thicker 1/4" or thicker branches. That way you get very little popcorn bud & Cola's a foot long or more. Those large colas will weigh more then a bunch of popcorn bud. I haven't done this with an auto as I find them finicky. I've hermied Auto's a couple times experimenting. Never had a problem with Photo's though.

Yeah, if I grow autos I probably won't touch them until it's time for the chop.

I will have to experiement and figure out what gives me the results I want when it's trim time. and I am interested in quadlining but that is for the future.

Manicruing/trimming makes it easier when it's time for harvest also. I will need to get the appropriate tools for trimming the buds, I have a few in mind. When I manicure for drying I plan on leaving a few of the larger fan leaves to help slow the dry down, I am looking for a seven plus day dry. I am also trying to figure out if I want to put the plant in total darkness 1 - 3 days prior but would like to research that a bit more deeply.

Back
Top Bottom