Please help me choose a right size tent for Mars Hydro II 400w LED

noirohl

Hi everyone.

i am making final decision of setting up my grow and have now decided that i will go with the Mars II 400w LED.

I am a little confused about what grow tent size i should choose.
I understand that the light covers about 3x3 area and the grow tent size that im thinking of is 3' 3''X 3' 3''X 5' 11'

Would these 2 be a good fit or should i go for a smaller tent?

Appreciate all the feedbacks.

if you have the space probably best to go for a slightly bigger tent imo, you'll have more room for your fan leaves, less heat build up, more air. space to add stuff in if you choose later down the line.

if you're sure you'll stick with this equipment and just that light then it should be fine.. you havn't said how many pots and what strains?

Personally I would go with as big of a rent as you plan to expand to in the future. I originally was going to buy a 2nd 4x4x6.5 tent but price wise I ran into a deal on a 5x10x6.5 that was actually 25 dollars cheaper then the 4x4 so since I had the room I went bigger. I only use part of the tent for my grow since I only have enough lights to run 1/2 but it sure makes working in it a lot easier then the smaller one.

What ever you get, may it bring you loads of buds in the future.
Cheers
OG

If you have the space I would go for bigger rather than smaller. It's not like you have to fill the bigger tent you'll just have more space in there and you'll be able to expand in the future. I have a 4x4 with a 144x5. First run I grew 2 plants, now I'm just doing one to see if I can be successful with a winter grow. Once I get my grow skills dialed in I can add more lights and grow more plants without having to buy a bigger tent.

Back
Top Bottom