What lighting for my size tent? Help please

A good metric to shoot for is about 5 watts per sqm, so 500 watts would be great.

It'd be more expensive, but you're also better off with more smaller panels than one large one - you get better coverage and some redundancy.

:Namaste:

That'd be a killer setup. Seriously, that's as much LED power as you need to grow the very best indoor cannabis.

To be clear, we're taking draw power, not the rated power. They'll call it a 300 watt panel, 100x3, but it'll draw more like 180 watts. It's that 180 watts that we need - in your case 500-600 watts.

:thumb:

Ive ended up buying two 250 watt LED Lights, 1 above each plant, what size fan will i be needing in the tent, i dont want to buy something to small or too big, thought id ask the pros :)

Thanks

I think in English measurements, so that's a little over 10 sgft x just under 7 feet tall = about 70 cubic feet, and you want to exchange the air every 2-3 minutes, so you'd want at least 25 CFM - not much at all. :cheesygrinsmiley:

For comparison, I have a 18 cubic foot room with 1000 watts of LED and I vent and cool it successfully with about 40 CFM. But I have concrete walls and my input air is always around 70 degrees, so that helps.

Back
Top Bottom