Disaster! 4 weeks into flower - I realize I'm still in Veg!

SAPF0

10 x 8.5ltr coco autopots have been vegging 4/5 weeks when I though I was in flower. I'd mistaken a 6 for a 9 on the timer.

My height is pretty much 70/80% maxed.

I'd done some supercropping and stuck a net at about 12".

So now I have to contend wth the stretch of a 100cm plant in a 200cm room with air cooled hoods.

Any suggestions? I'm thinking a multi-layer major SCROG surgery so far....

10 x 8.5ltr coco autopots have been vegging 4/5 weeks when I though I was in flower. I'd mistaken a 6 for a 9 on the timer.

My height is pretty much 70/80% maxed.

I'd done some supercropping and stuck a net at about 12".

So now I have to contend wth the stretch of a 100cm plant in a 200cm room with air cooled hoods.

Any suggestions? I'm thinking a multi-layer major SCROG surgery so far....
Bend them.down.any photos would.help

Autoflower420

Take a bunch of clones and give her a week to recover and then send her into flower. Sounds like a tight pickle jar in there, so I'd suggest pruning for clones. That way you can veg the clones until the flowering girl is finished. Just a thought...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Post some photos. There's almost no plant that can't be quite easily tamed by continuous lashing down to a scrog screen. I don't think you'll have any issues.
I regularly put screens on overgrown sativas. It's just a matter of persistence for the first few weeks.
Not sure about your autopot system though. Without running off and doing some research, they're fine for the increased plant size you are going to have?

Back
Top Bottom