Plz I'm in need of some help!

dragonboizee

So i was given a blueberry plant a month ago and she was basically dying so i made it my mission to save her and try to get some decent bud out of her.

After reading a gd deal i decided she was root bound so i transpalnted to wat i thought at the the time wud b a big enough home.

Well it turns out the bitch is outgrowing this as well, i woke up to find roots coming out the bottom, i'm so not a happy bunny.

Neways the reason i'm posting is this, is it a gd idea to transpalnt during flowering, she's bn in 12/12 for a week and a bit(very exciting 4 me btw).

Will this ruin my plant if i do it, i wud hate to have wasted my electricity, time, effort and love i have gave her.

And if i dont transplant will i still get decent bud? She is currently satinding at alsmost 4 feet, couple inches under.

Thnx for reading me essay, and i wud be grateful for any help at all.

Thanks,happy schmokin, and stay high. Peace and bud.

Re: Plz I'm in need of some help!!!

So i was given a blueberry plant a month ago and she was basically dying so i made it my mission to save her and try to get some decent bud out of her.

After reading a gd deal i decided she was root bound so i transpalnted to wat i thought at the the time wud b a big enough home.

Well it turns out the bitch is outgrowing this as well, i woke up to find roots coming out the bottom, i'm so not a happy bunny.

Neways the reason i'm posting is this, is it a gd idea to transpalnt during flowering, she's bn in 12/12 for a week and a bit(very exciting 4 me btw).

Will this ruin my plant if i do it, i wud hate to have wasted my electricity, time, effort and love i have gave her.

And if i dont transplant will i still get decent bud? She is currently satinding at alsmost 4 feet, couple inches under.

Thnx for reading me essay, and i wud be grateful for any help at all.

Thanks,happy schmokin, and stay high. Peace and bud.

OK, you can transplant her now, just be very careful. Make sure you have a good, deep bed of soil down and handle it like a newborn and you'll be fine. It's not optimum, but you can do it.

Just one little piece of advice from a guy who's been here for awhile. Ease up on the text message style typing...we have alot of...er...life experienced people here who find that style to be gibberish and don't even try to read it. You're losing a large information base with the truncated spelling.

ok m8, thanks a lot for the reply and i appreciate your advice. I will take great care when i do it, hope i dont mess it up. Again, thank you for readind and replying. The reason i did the txt msg typing thing was beacuse i thought people might not want to read it as it was an essay lol, i'm glad you did tho.

transplant now dont disturb the roots go with as big of pot as you have room for ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,smokr1

Back
Top Bottom