babiesoftus

SOIL GROW

Strain - white widow
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - sprouting
Lights - none yet
Nutrients - none
Medium - coco coir / perlite

Problem: my seedling isn't growing and it kinda got brown at the tip, any ideas?

i have another seedling that has grown a few inches taller already (ak widow 47)

planted them both at the same time, i water both of them evenly through misting/spray once a day

is it the seed case still on it? I've had that before, just carefully remove it, it should lift off and the leaves will uncurl and progress normally.

are these feminized? If so, you got one good seedling that you can clone more plants from.

If the seeds are not feminized, you got a 50/50 chance it will be male, you need to find more seeds or stock.

The brown shrinking part of the stem is a bad sign too - the stem should be the same size and green, very light tan is ok - its a skin forming on the outside of the stem. The bottom picture is a nice healthy seedling.

You should not mess with removing the shell - if the plant is unable to drop its own shell, its sick or weak.

I would not mist or spray as it can water damage the new sprouting leaves. Ditto for watering, you just want the soil humid, barely damp. A heating pad can still be used at this stage to keep the soil warmer than ambient air.

DN

Back
Top Bottom