Newbie's 2nd Attempt!

Hi Jon

I live in the UK so a) the weather is crap with no or little sunshine and b) have to be careful of nosy neighbors!!

i’m either going to go 12/12 which will slow down the auto’s and probably reduce the yeald or use my spare tent and a much cheaper light I bought from Zon for the photo’s to start the bloom then move them back in to the other tent when the Auto’s finish.

the CJ is looking nice but the auto desfran has really started to grow, she could be a real gem

nice lst on your plant, going to try that on the next grow

Hi Jon

I live in the UK so a) the weather is crap with no or little sunshine and b) have to be careful of nosy neighbors!!

i’m either going to go 12/12 which will slow down the auto’s and probably reduce the yeald or use my spare tent and a much cheaper light I bought from Zon for the photo’s to start the bloom then move them back in to the other tent when the Auto’s finish.

the CJ is looking nice but the auto desfran has really started to grow, she could be a real gem

nice lst on your plant, going to try that on the next grow
Howdy do.
I've got an auto on 12/12 at the minute with my photo plants. It doesn't seem to have affected it. Possibly a little bit less at harvest time. But nothing really noticeable..

All going well, the desfran is still growing and the cop haven’t even started flowering yet, I’m going to need a bigger tent!
C990C8FD-439E-4A63-8D7B-D9DDF4C1DBF8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom