Newest addition to the farm

MrExotic

420 Member
Blueberry Big Bud just a fresh 3 days out of the ground and my first seed to soil attempt I wasn't sure on light distance with my exact light set up but I believe she is thriving and doing well my last B.B.B. ended up getting root rot and made me very sad with this beautiful flower I will make sure to see her through her life and harvest her into one of my finest I hope lol.
P.s this one's for you B.B.1

IMG_20220817_190608.jpg

This is a new soil combination I am trying with two of my favorites ocean forest by Fox farm mixed with Coco loco from Fox farm and also using their worm casting with Gaia green 4/4/4 and 2/8/4 with a 5 gallon fabric pot fingers crossed all goes well lol

This is a new soil combination I am trying with two of my favorites ocean forest by Fox farm mixed with Coco loco from Fox farm and also using their worm casting with Gaia green 4/4/4 and 2/8/4 with a 5 gallon fabric pot fingers crossed all goes well lol
The pot looks a little small...:rofl::rofl:

It's my first time using 5 gallon I usually use 7 but was noticing that I wasn't hitting the walls with my roots so I hope by closing the growing distance it can fill it easier and produce with a fuller look I'm new to the whole seed to soil thing😂🤣😂🤣😂🥳🥳🥳

Back
Top Bottom