Looking for additional light

Sctanley007

Have a bday coming soon and my superbly awesome and absolutely beautiful wife told me to let her know what light I wanted to add to my Grow tent.

I have a 2x4x5 tent. I currently have two 300w Mars Hydro’s (MZ-300-60LED-120). I also have two small ufo lights which I will remove but for the time being are in there because I have them.

I really don’t want her to spend too much and don’t want 2 working lights to sit around doing nothing so I’d like to add to the Mars i have if cost benefit makes sense.

Any recommendations to add to the two Mars I have to increase light to the optimal per sf level and increase yield. Currently my yields are nice but I’m sure more light would help.

One additional consideration is heat output. My tent is in a closet so it can get stuffy but the constant in the tent is 72 degrees and 34 rh.

I do have a message in for Sara but also want to consider other options.

do you plan on upgrading your tent in the near future?
To me that would be the biggest concern when I thought about buying a new light
If not, I'd probably just get another of the same if you're satisfied with that
If so, Go Quantum Dude!!!!!

Wish I could upgrade to bigger but it’s not possible so I’m looking to fill the 2x4 with as much light as the girls occupying my require.

Should also be known that I’m not the most handy person so I can do some assembly but no crazy shit.

Back
Top Bottom