Looking for a new LED light? UK Mars Hydro?

hazeluv69

Have been looking for another grow light am currently using a 600w lunar led that came with my pack and has been working great so far fingers crossed was just looking to add another light to my girls am currently growing 3 and want to up it to 6 next time , I am using a 1.2x1.2x2m tent, have heard about mars hydro any help anyone on recommendations ?

Have been looking for another grow light am currently using a 600w lunar led that came with my pack and has been working great so far fingers crossed was just looking to add another light to my girls am currently growing 3 and want to up it to 6 next time , I am using a 1.2x1.2x2m tent, have heard about mars hydro any help anyone on recommendations ?
it's unfortunate but the mars is the best i can think of for uk. it's really sad. :(

Hey buddy, I would suggest using 3 of the Mars Hydro SP250's, I run two in a 4*3 tent and I'm getting mega yields while using the Scrog method so I can truly benefit from the lights.

I would think with 3 of the SP250's you could easily yield 40+oz.

Definitely look into mars hydro. I've got their tsw2000 already and just picked up their sp250 and am extremely happy with them
Hey buddy, I would suggest using 3 of the Mars Hydro SP250's, I run two in a 4*3 tent and I'm getting mega yields while using the Scrog method so I can truly benefit from the lights.

I would think with 3 of the SP250's you could easily yield 40+oz.

thanks for the input was just wondering if only 1 was inmy budget which one it should be as I’ve already got one light and my tent is pretty small!

thanks for the input was just wondering if only 1 was inmy budget which one it should be as I’ve already got one light and my tent is pretty small!

Sp250 its slender and narrow, and fits perfectly even with another square light
20200427_160453.jpg

It's the one in front

reach out to the rep here.

Was just wondering if it was worth getting one of the cheaper models £80-£140 ish?

Light is the single most important factor for quality. Cheaper could work, but you're just going to regret not getting the better one to start.

@SmokeSara is the rep for mars hydro and can help you out with any specifics you're interested in kkowing

Light is the single most important factor for quality. Cheaper could work, but you're just going to regret not getting the better one to start.

@SmokeSara is the rep for mars hydro and can help you out with any specifics you're interested in kkowing

anything other than a mars hydro they seem prettty hard to get in the UK as I’m seeing on the website about pre orders n stuff

anything other than a mars hydro they seem prettty hard to get in the UK as I’m seeing on the website about pre orders n stuff

The issue right now is a lot of shipping is backlogged and being stopped because of the virus. I'm from canada so I'm not sure about out there. The 420 deals last week had to be cut short because everything was having major difficulties shipping to the warehouse

Don’t be afraid to go with a bigger light. It may come in handi down the road and saving you some money in the long run.
The issue right now is a lot of shipping is backlogged and being stopped because of the virus. I'm from canada so I'm not sure about out there. The 420 deals last week had to be cut short because everything was having major difficulties shipping to the warehouse
Thanks and sure maybe will fork out the extra but i already got w decent light in there to be honest! Just wanted another one

Don’t be afraid to go with a bigger light. It may come in handi down the road and saving you some money in the long run.
always been my experience as well. i don't build supplement lights. i just build a bigger total fixture.
there will always be someone begging to buy the old one if i don't use it. have a waiting list lol ... :p

It says it is a 600w led the brand is lunar led, has been working spot on to be honest but I don’t think it’s actually output is 600w but my results are good so far

quoted wattage means nothing. go by the draw on the driver. actual output will not exceed that. mars jerks everyone around the same as the other junk builders.

get the specs on the drivers they use. be aware they don't always ship with the drivers quoted in the specs.

Back
Top Bottom