Looking for a new LED light? UK Mars Hydro?

so mtself being in a 1.2x1.2x2m would preferably go for the ts 600 as a secondary light as it has a larger coverage !?

With your tent size, you'll need either two of the SP250's, or a single TS3000.

TS3000 is going to be cheaper than 2 of the 250's.

Use the one you have with just the bloom switch in flower as a spectrum supplement, and also keep it in case you have a light emergency. Always good to have some type of backup to get you through a couple days (even if not optimal) when a main light goes out or something.

How many plants have you fully flowered with that light you have? I looked it up and it seems pretty fishy to me. I wouldn't try to flower with it, I think it would be a waste of electricity.

That TS600 is only going to cover 1/4 of your tent. The light you have now is maybe good for about the same. That still leaves you needing to cover half your tent.

Be smart with your money, just sayin. Buy what you really need once, and not end up in an endless loop wasting your coin on stuff that really doesn't do the job.

someone roll multi a blunt ..

i mean; if you have to go that way. that one. right there.

Has all the specs.

make sure of the drivers.

no elgs instead of hlgs or pairu instead of elg etc etc. no way you can determine if the chipset is real easily though.
those are all issues with budget builders.

anyone can build a website or make paper.

edit: you need to know enough to check the actual product against said paper. i have bit of an advantage. all i am saying is make sure to educate yourself and buyer beware

With your tent size, you'll need either two of the SP250's, or a single TS3000.

Use the one you have with just the bloom switch in flower as a spectrum supplement, and also keep it in case you have a light emergency. Always good to have some type of backup to get you through a couple days (even if not optimal) when a main light goes out or something.

How many plants have you fully flowered with that light you have? I looked it up and it seems pretty fishy to me. I wouldn't try to flower with it, I think it would be a waste of electricity.

That TS600 is only going to cover 1/4 of your tent. The light you have now is maybe good for about the same. That still leaves you needing to cover half your tent.

Be smart with your money, just sayin. Buy what you really need once, and not end up in an endless loop wasting your coin on stuff that really doesn't do the job.
Okay thanks I will look into thag and I’m on my first grow with this single lunar led light flowers are looking great, nice and talk heavy as they are falling over had to tie em up around week7/8 now from switching to 12/12 progress is good and nearly time for harvest fingers crossed! & how about the sp150? Is that any good for my size tent

There are, but I honestly can’t say for anything with a UK option.

Let me look something up right quick and get back to you.

Okay thanks I will look into thag and I’m on my first grow with this single lunar led light flowers are looking great, nice and talk heavy as they are falling over had to tie em up around week7/8 now from switching to 12/12 progress is good and nearly time for harvest fingers crossed! & how about the sp150? Is that any good for my size tent
Hiya hazel, I'm from UK also.
Mars hydro are a good light that grow good plants.
I just want to give you one more option available in the UK. You can get spider farmer lights from the main shopping site. They use Samsung boards and meanwell drivers,good quality and simular price range.

Any other brands you recommend , the mars seems weird lol

honestly i would take the chance in the uk .. you guys get shit for light. continent gets better choices.

mars still works. they couldn't get away with it otherwise.

There are, but I honestly can’t say for anything with a UK option.

Let me look something up right quick and get back to you.
Mars hydro are a good light that grow good plants.
I just want to give you one more option available in the UK. You can get spider farmer lights from the main shopping site. They use Samsung boards and meanwell drivers,good quality and simular price range.
Thanks and I don’t get why everyone says hazel it is HAZE LOL but I will take a look at the spider one , I am on quiet a budget !

They use Samsung boards and meanwell drivers,good quality and simular price range.

best combo right there. the mars lights are a knockoff of that tech at best. mean well is a taiwanese company china has forced to move. the taiwan drivers are the best in the world. the others suck balls.

get the ones with mean well built in taiwan. the free place. :)

Another option (maybe the same or a little less even than the mars TS3000) would be a SolarXtreme 500 from California Lightworks. I found at LedGrowShop EU for 500€.

Lotta money, but spot on for your tent size. And they're good lights, too.

Spider Farmer wouldn't be a bad option. I'd get those over Mars.

You would need 2 of the SF2000, or 1 of the SF4000.

If the light coverage is measured in feet, you have a 4x4 tent.

If budget is tight, then the sf 1000 would be the least that would be usefull to you,it would pretty much double the light you have accompanied with your existing light,but would still be a little lacking.
The sf 2000 and your existing light would fit your space better.

Another option (maybe the same or a little less even than the mars TS3000) would be a SolarXtreme 500 from California Lightworks. I found at LedGrowShop EU for 500€.

Lotta money, but spot on for your tent size. And they're good lights, too.

Spider Farmer wouldn't be a bad option. I'd get those over Mars.

You would need 2 of the SF2000, or 1 of the SF4000.

If the light coverage is measured in feet, you have a 4x4 tent.
Yes the sf 4000 would be a perfect fit.

I've heard some bad reviews about ledgrowshop so please check them properly.
There was even someone on this site earlier moaning that ledgrowshop had ripped them off and they were in contact with others. Not my words,I've no skin in the game, I would just check out reviews first before.

Back
Top Bottom