Looking for a new LED light? UK Mars Hydro?

quoted wattage means nothing. go by the draw on the driver. actual output will not exceed that. mars jerks everyone around the same as the other junk builders.

get the specs on the drivers they use. be aware they don't always ship with the drivers quoted in the specs.

oh my! Is there any other recommended brands I am a newbie and am not expecting cali grade products right now lol!

mars generally is the most truthful lier ... lol

they sub tons of stuff from build to build, but try to keep it within design and performance parameters.

i don't want that to deter you entirely.

i am super hard on them cause they could build better lights, be better global citizens, and themselves suffer under a brutal political and economic regime. it's really sad. they are used as a tool. similar to huawei.

I'd probably have it as your main light cuz the par level should be larger than your current light. Both thebamrs lights is a white light and not blurple
Okay cool I semi do not understand that lol but Yh I get it I plan to use both at the same time not one or the other ! Probably gonna go for the 600!

Thanks & I don’t really get them so are they both 300w equivalents , where the rep lol!!

just call her in. smokesara. put an @ in front, i won't, but would never product block. they have really good customer service and are fantastic board sponsors here and elsewhere. they know where to put the bucks and pr.

Back
Top Bottom