Need secondary light for 2x4

Hayron1088

I have a 2x4x5 grow with 3 five gallon pots. I currently have a Maxsisun pb1500 over all three. I also have a Supergrower(Amazon) blurple “600watt” led but I don’t want this for obvious reasons. Should I just stick with Maxsisun? I love my pb1500 and they have really good reviews and test well for the price. But here is what I may want to to down the road: maybe some competition with myself and see what I can do with the same strain but different lights? Endeavors like that. Just want some thoughts from the pros! I want to buy this light In roughly two weeks.

Not a pro - just a gardener.... Mars, Atrium & Budget plus a few others are sponsors here and their lights are well documented in grow journals plus some even give discounts to 420 members. The 1500 is not wattage but model number / supposedly will replace a 1500 hps but that’s bunk. Look at power draw or wattage from the wall... this is the number you need for comparison. Most growers started with one tent then added a second tent for perpetual growth, do your veg, clones and moms in smaller tent then flower in larger space

Well I updated my lighting finally. I now have two Maxsisun PB1500 and I am very impressed. The diodes could be a little farther spaced but all in all I think this grow is going to be excellent. I’ll attach an up to date picture on this thread instead of adding to my original “problem” thread. I’m very illiterate when it comes to posting online so please take it easy on me! I’m currently growing two clones, one is Cherry Pie and the other White Widow. Both are in 5gal fabric pots btw. I also have two “Reggie” girls that I love to grow for some reason. It’s like getting a wrapped gift that you can only peel pieces of wrapping off in small increments Both of those are in 3gal fabric pots.

Equipment Used:

2- Maxsisun pb1500’s
1- TopGrow 2x4x5 Tent w/ exhaust fan
Big Bloom and Budz Nutes

14509C37-049E-4D7E-9E0A-9178A324D924.jpeg

53BAC074-6EF3-443B-A826-539CD7138429.jpeg

I forgot to add that I did a Par test with the lights being roughly 18-20inches from the plants and the reading was at 910 at that distance. If that’s an issue please comment below!

Back
Top Bottom