Ready to buy my light

Slipdog01

I need a bit of advice on a grow light. I have a 3ftx3ftx60 grow tent.
I'm in the Market for a Grow Light. I prefer a 2000 LED. I am looking at the MAXSISUN PB2000 Pro Grow Light

and also am considering

BESTVA Pro 2000W Dimmable Full Spectrum Quantum LED Grow Light

I kinda like this one for I believe

BESTVA Pro may be an independent dealer where the MaxiISun is thru Amazon.

So how bout some simple advice? Heat and Growth. We need to keep 4 plants a month growing for personal and mostly in Dirt and Bags. I will eventually try Hydro. But not at this stage. By the way, I am gong thru the sponsor links here in my research. I want to buy in the next 24 hrs.

3x3 sqaure i say look into the FC/FCE3000 range.
If it was an offset grow space i would say the XS/P2000 range.
Guess i own both so i may be a little one sided but look around the forum.
For the results of both lights.
;)

if i remember right in flower the FC3000 range is 3x3 veg 4x4.
So i would say no not over kill spot on.
The xs range would be light on the edges 3x2 in flower.

Look at the MG3000 there new bar light.
Think its cheaper than the FC model.
But i cant comment on results like i can mars.
;)

thats what we want it to do. Grow Produce country-style produce, I'm chewin on it.
:passitleft:

and also am considering

So how bout some simple advice? Heat and Growth. We need to keep 4 plants a month growing for personal and mostly in Dirt and Bags. I will eventually try Hydro. But not at this stage. By the way, I am gong thru the sponsor links here in my research. I want to buy in the next 24 hrs.
Look at the Penetration charts for each light (umols it puts out at different heights). That should make your decision easier. Like I said before.... I'm a fan of the Mars Hydro TSW2000 for a 3x3 tent. One of the plus sides to Mars is the cord lengths which let you put your drivers & dimmer switch outside of the tent which keeps things cooler in the tent. Most lights don't have the long cords.

Well, I got my seeds today, I do not know if it is proper to post the names or not.
Grow Tent Arrives Tomorrow
Ordered my Fire Extinguisher
Administrator please leave the link
Fire Extinguisher
Tent will be in Tomorrow
Still need 4 inch duct and fan
So I am starting my Winter Adventure. Winter just came in!

Sounds like fun. Good luck with the new seeds. I concur with the 300 watts for a 3x3. General rule is 30watts per square foot. My next light I purchase is going to be a Mars. I borrowed as ts1000 for my male and it put out very good. Happy growing.
In my search they said 32 per square

Ok, I bought my light tonight from Amazon 197. plus naturally taxes
I have 2 of them and plants love them. I bought a pro 1000w also but it's close to the wall and window. They put off very little heat and the 1000w wouldn't get temp up to 72 on a cold day when room temp is 68.

and also am considering

Back
Top Bottom