Newly found hobby and loving everything

lvmylifewithu

I live in Oregon and after being legalized decided to grow a plant to see if it was something I enjoy. I actually am not to big of a smoker, I was in high school and now occasionally I enjoy it with a friend. I grew one plant last year and loved the effects it had on me to grow it. Last year I didn't invest anything. In fact she stayed outside in a pot most of the time till it got cold and then she pretty much went to bed whenever the light started were out but I still got over an ounce from her and it was good weed.
The point is this year I have 12 plants, from a person who grows good weed and is a serious consumer however I don't know if they are feminized. I can't imagine why anyone would create seeds without being a cloned feminized seed but I don't know everything.. I didn't think they would all pop after germination. Ooops anyways I'm 4.5 weeks in after they sprouted in the soil. I have done some training around the pots they are in right now, they are on an auto lighting schedule of 6am on till midnight, so 18 hours of light and6 hours of rest. I'm having a hard time and getting nervous about the whole gender thing. I don't have another grow area to clone nor do I know how, and I really don't want a male to pollinate any females. I have been looking all over the Internet wondering as long as I keep the plants on schedule that there on, if males were present the sacs would never be mature to pollinate would they?
I never thought this could be such an enjoyable hobby. I love it. 2016 was my first year and I invested nothing more than soil. 2017 I got a cheap green house, grow lights, plant food and research a lot and growing 12 plants currently. I have recently got two grow tents with exhaust fans grow lights one 4x4 8ft and the other 2x4 5 ft from a friend who lives in Idaho so he can't utilize them. So I'm investing slowly just making sure I continue to love this as much as I did to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom