NFT help request

ajagunle

Have been flying solo until recently and never sure about the end of flowering.

First day of week 8 fast approaching and have bought GHE Ripen for the final week. Instructions are to use Ripen and Boost accelerator for week 8, but have read of the benefits of flushing with plain water at the end.

Do you do this in effect for week9 or for part of week8? Or do I go with the 'cloudiness' of Trichomes?

Any help or suggestions would be gratefully accepted.

:thumb:

go with the trhics dude thats a for sure:peace:rekon its all about what kind of high you want less cloudy happy upbeat high, more and you sit on the cahir and try to spell on the cmpeter

Deffinately go by the trichs. When they tell you it is a 8 week flower strain, thats in excellent lab quality conditions usually. Some strains will do an 8 week flower, but most of the time a real # is more like 10-14 weeks for great results. Just watch your trichs, and when you get a good amount of amber color in them, your ready to harvest. I like to have about 60-75% amber to cloudy trichs for harvest. You can also start taking sample buds when you start getting some amber to decide what you like best from the strain. Harvesting at different times will give you either a more head high, or body high depending on % of amber to cloudy basically. I started sampling at about 25% amber, and would sample about every 10% or so, and found what type of high I liked best. Anyway, trichs is the best way to judge maturity, and harvest time. Just remember, it will always be worth the wait..

Back
Top Bottom