Nirvana Master Kush - First Kush Grow

Re: nirvana master kush,, first kush grow

here are a few pics.poor pics . gave utes last nite added 1 tbs epsom salt .signs of mag def. purple spots on stems.(nip it in the bud)
0031042.JPG
0021096.JPG

purple stems dont always mean a def. some strains in cooler temps will purple up. watch the blades. purple stems can also mean a sulfur def. chech your PH religiously. papaya is a huge single cola. veg it to 7weeks and lollipop it so u have i massive 3ft cola like 5" thick. lol if u had a 4x4x8 tent you could get 16 side by side and never worry about overcrowding. thats some serious buddage for a 4x4 tent!! shit even a fuckin closet for that matter!

i have aurora, papaya and master kush going right now all from nirvana. first time for the papaya for me. but really had great succes with all nirvana seeds. 80% or more germinate in 2 to 5 days. i germied on 12.1.12
25 seeds and 20 are growing and yesterday i moved to the main system. leaving the other 5 in the nursury lab for a few more days just in case they pop up. i use their reg seeds and get 90% females. i want to cross theese strains again and grow a bunch of seed from the crosses. had alot of fun last time i did but didnt do papaya.
been trying to get 2 strains i see out there arizona western purp. and hippie killer. thoose i have friends who tryed and said very good stuff so i want to try thoose when i can find some one with the seed. i have always got any and all seed i have grown to be 5 to 10 times better then what is sold out there. there are a few friends[other growers] that have dinamite stuff. but they grow only for a few select people. i got a xmas present one from them and the bud had a seed. but i cant find where i put it[duh me]. i have helped my co op grow papaya and with great success so this time i am putting in my gardens.

Re: nirvana master kush, first kush grow

thanks duckee never heard about lollipopin any sugestions on tutorial video? and also i only have 1 light 150 watt do u think it could cover that many? what is possible yeild on each plant under normal conditions?3ft tall five in thick colas ?:thumb:

here are pic updates, 1month veg cfl switching to 12/12 have 4 clones from each :thumb: HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A GREAT DAY:bravo:
0021111.JPG
0011103.JPG

very nice looking perfect plants. :):bravo:
the training wheels too going for scrog yes master kush loves to scrog and sog and tie up the buds as they get way bigger then the stems can hold if done right mk gives alot more then they avertize. :goodjob::bravo:

thanks was thinking about scrog, wouldnt i have to veg longer for this technique? first set of clones had root explosion at 10 days under dome,8 total . will keep best clone from each as mother. veg clones for 3wks to month, my goal is to harvest 2 or 3 girls every 3wks. pics later this evening

take the extra time for scrog with plants that love sea of green techniques... you can doulble the yeild and bud size too. remeber to tie up the weight of the buds they can and will get way huge if ya learn to do that. the extra time is way worth doing i just learn other ways to decreese total growing time but veg, scrog, sog and tieing up the weight is way more yeild then you can imagine if you never done it before. once you do it you will be a big fan of all sea of green and trelis type of methods. the results are so much more then other ways you wont change back to the other ways. if a strain says it can produce so much to so much ect ect. more offten it will produce 2 or even 5 times as much useing simple sea of green methods. especialy the indicas and hybred indicas. some of the sativas dp better just trelising and tieing up them stems for heavy buds. sativas out side will snap their own stem from alot of weight and slow down too if ya treliss them and tie up the weight you end up with 2 times more bud or even more. depends on your growing area light ect but you will increese . look at my blue cronic pics. this past year i trelissed and tied up. and the plants were clones of last time. last time i got 7 oz of main cola stuff super dry manicured. this time i got 11 out of 1 and 15 out of the other. and all were main top stuff big colas i just trelissed one more then the other cause of space and tied up the stems to take the weight off them. they really got big. all the buds were huge. and all tops as big as last years main tops .. and also got 5 times the side branch weight in buds then last year. same exact clones from the same mother 2 seasons apart. last year we called it green crack this year they wanted to know what i crossed so it was blue dream and super cronic[skunk#1 sativa dominat hybred] so i called it blue cronic. but it is the same as the green crack same clones. everyone seems to want a name the real name is bd39sc6 [i think ill have to look at and find the journal] bd is blue dream female #39 and super cronic male #6 . it was designed by me for a specific growers need and they got all the seed and alot of clones so i dont carry that strain in clones or seed. it was a special request .. i do alot of cross breeding for alot of growers they can call it anything they want to. and i dont really care my stuff has been given honorable mention many times in conventions but grown by others always a sativa i have never had anyone enter my inicas or there hybreds . i am trying to produce a 35%ter and am very close have gotten above 30% over and over just dont have the space and time to get there fast but i know the seed i am looking for to add to mine to get me there. i cuold buy the seed and clones of a 35% for 5K$ i juust wont pay that price i have grown super strains before ill do it again. and this time send the seed everywhere [ for free.] the hording mother f'ers wont share with me and they owe my ass big time too. greedy fuks... there are 2 diferent 33% strains i know of out in the desert and they wont share seed either and they have the highest cbn/cbd ratio i have seen in years. real coach lock your ass for hrs. just 1 hit pass out during exhale shit and wake up 4 hrs latter stoned off your but with a mad case of munchies. too many people hording the super stuff and the seed. at least if ya smoke mine you will be stoned for hrs and if ya smoke my sativa then my indica you wont be walking and the next day your still stoned. and that stuff isnt finished yet.

man im soakin it all up :high-five: t his is addicting, how high should I hang the screen ,will the master kush stretch much more? ones around a foot,and the other is about 10". after topping each has 25 or more potential cola sites . i will put screen up in one wk. ill let them get a good stretch first.

spreading the knowledge:Namaste:

i was worried lower shoots wouldnt make it to screen,definately will veg longer with clones

all males:( i am done to much work and money for noting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! later guys
the wife is happy now they always get what they want!! thanks for the support

damm send them a request. they may replace the seeds. but if a fight with the wife. got to avoid that. and if i knew ya i would trade your males for females clones for free. and i am in socal.ie.also your system if she wants ya out of it. alot of hydro stores will sell on consignment your stuff for a price when sold. or you can ebay it to recupe some of your costs.
or
just store it . and try latter. when the wife settles down. buy a clone if ya got your card. many great dispenorys have clones for 5 to 20$ here in socal. and always good stuff.. and bag seed . save it all if ya get the bag stuff.
cool dry place can last over five years. dont give up man. but please the wife. .
or
if ya have money get a phototron. follow the directions. small compact system. i have one. use it for my mother plant.real cheep to operate. ill send ya a pic of one of the old mothers i flowered out.[3 crops off her.] 100s of clones.have the mothership[phototron] clean for a new one.doing a complete cycle now in the main system.will take a new mother from them.. the phototrons are small . very efficient. i get 4 to 5 oz out of them. and rejuve over and over. i know many people who use them i have helped. and sold many of mine when upgrading to the next one. and their wifes thought it was cool. the size. it will fool ya on how much you can produce from them.
and you can get crops 3 to 6 times per year.they really produce alot.

5_8_11_book_015original_mother.JPG
colo_005.JPG
lab_1_c2_mother_w3_father_from_studio_54_002.JPG
mother_plant_full_veiw.JPG

all phototron. great lil grower. worth the investment. off that plant first harvest 4 oz[in phototron.] then rejuve second harvest 2oz17 grams. 3rd harvest just over 3 oz. then jejuved her for clones to go out side. and replaced her with new mother. you can see the stub at the beginning. i transplanted her from her vary first harves from my main system 7.5 oz.
so total of 4 times i rejuved her for buds and 1 time for outdoor clones. grown late the outdoor. got 13 big buds from 13 clones. over 1lb. i sold 16 oz of the outdoor and gave away about 3 in samples. guessed on the 3. weight on the oz were 30gram each. that was from my own cross called widowlicious or (c2w3) that means caramalicios female #2 plant and white widow #3 male plant. the mother was the f1 best of 100 plants all grown to 12inches then flowered. to find the stony ass girl. 29 of 100 f1 were male. killed them in place.let them die and no seed in entire f1 cross of the remainers. they all were very even girls and looked almost the same. all the males were showing flower very early and all had dif traits. i still continue that strain and cross backed 2 times. real stable. 21% on the low 26% on the tops. white widow traits in grow and caramel traits in taste and long duration very happy lay back after dinner smoke. the carmal gave the widow side a bigger yeild too.about 20% more then the widows gave when i was looking for the stony ones.on the crops and select grow. i used the phototron for the orginal mother seed plant. killed her off. had alot from her to cross sample with friends and the lab. took 18 months to do that strain. 4 labs and a main system and 2 outdoor grows. total of 17 grows in in the 18 months. all brought to mature. left on its own the c2w3 does 9ft and averages 1.5lb per plant full season . not trimming or trelus. just wild childs.[natural.] not doing them this year. have enough seed .

gave setup to a friend,passed on the little but important knowledge i accumulated here.i guess i can for now live vicariousl through her. she also has her card,so it will be put to good use. thanks will stop in now and then good growin fellas and ladies

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom